Terran Republic?

F

Faeldawn

Really concerned at how few TR seem to be playing atm.

Seems to be developing into a 2-way battle between NC and Vanu.

My question..........why?

B

bone_idle

I think all the kiddies realised how powerfull the VS guns are and switched sides. I saw about 8 of them hover tanks at a base last night. They werent getting out of them just shooting at everything and running me over :rolleyes:

O

old.Dillinja

Yeah seems like TR ruled the first few days then hundreds of people defected or something? :\

B

bone_idle

Originally posted by Gekul
lol?

And that means?

Ive been 1 shotted by your damn Infils. Wearing reinf armour.

So thats 100 health and 150 armour. Work that out.

Also why does it always say: Empire needed : Terran Republic at logon screen?

S

SilverHood

1 shotted?
Doubt it.

Besides, half of VS weapons suck major ass

G

Gekul

Originally posted by bone_idle
And that means?

Ive been 1 shotted by your damn Infils. Wearing reinf armour.

So thats 100 health and 150 armour. Work that out.

Also why does it always say: Empire needed : Terran Republic at logon screen?
Pull the other one m8, 1 shotted? Most infils weapons of choice come from the common pool.

B

bone_idle

Honestly i have. I have been crouching by a CC terminal then dead. Dont ask me how. But i didnt see anyone then just fall over. I think it was a blade. And why would i bullshit about something like that. Its the type of thing people keep quiet about. I got 'pwnd' you could say if this was DAOC forums.

S

SilverHood

Ah, Knife then...

Secondary mode, with the Melee implant, and it does quite nice damage

TR and NC get this too btw :)

B

bone_idle

Hmm just been reading in the manual that its the SC that have the powerfull weapons. It must be that im really crap at telling purple from blue or my eyesight is going. I'm old you know.

S

SilverHood

nc weapons do more damage
tr weapons fire faster
vs weapons suck

;)

B

bone_idle

Who has the hover lawn mowers with the BIG guns on them. If im not being shot by them im being run over :(

R

Release

Just gotta get a quick word in and say.
VS weapons are far from crap, if you feel they are, then you must be doing something wrong :D
And flying MAX's just isnt right, your up on a wall defending, next thing you know theres a MAX next to you and your dead :(

F

flownalk

boomers will 1 shot ya.. we have 3 inf's in our outfit who do this all the time :D

K

Karam_gruul

what d'ya expect the kids just went back to school.

W

Wile_E_Coyote

The Empire is merely purged of the weak-willed and the traitorous. Once the rebel forces have been eliminated by our superior forces the Republic will be stronger than ever.

Strength and honor, for the Empire!

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Please... not another one of them pseudo scientifc "How much my damage sucks"-tables.

Pwease.

S

SilverHood

well, its nost just tables... its reality too

hence my standard grunt outfit has a punisher and an empty slot for a gauss/cycler

J

Jonaldo

Why are you whining about gun damage, this thread is about a severely under-populated Terran Republic, as proved yet again tonight when VS were just zerging everything and it was all we could do to keep respawning one tower/base back every few minutes and defend 20 Vs 200, ~50% of them were the uber flying AI MAX's which are pretty much unstoppable in the numbers you attack in.

Game not fun anymore.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Well... I seem to Encounter alot more Vanu than Terrans plus they don't seem to go down as fast. *shrugs*

Still - seen enough Terrans around. Half my kills are TR (not that I have alot:p 30 or so).

O

Old_Bean

It's funny, my kill ratio is 3:1 (TR:VS) so either when I'm on playing there are more TR about, or VS are so damn good I can't kill them (unlikely 'cos apparently they suck?)

D

Deadmanwalking

Either that or you fight better vs spamming bastards :D

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking.
Either that or you fight better vs spamming bastards :D

Hey now we're not all like that. :p

And anyone and their dog can kick my arse, I suck so badly. Maybe that's why DMW and Deady keep killing me? :touch:

P

[PS]Mung

Hmmm, I think that's badness. Two guys picking on a little woman.
VS scum at that.

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by [PS]Mung
Hmmm, I think that's badness. Two guys picking on a little woman.
VS scum at that.

I not scum! :(

And yeah, but it was only revenge for me killing DMW before!

Yes, even though I suck that bad, I did kill him. And I HAVE PROOF!

F

Faeldawn

Update to the origional post (that seems to have been hijacked....again).

Last 2 days has seen a massive TR presence on several continents....speak of the devil i guess :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom