Terra Dominus recruiting

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Hello,
Last summer and WoW has cut down a few too many members from us. Therefore, we are looking for some new members. I'm sure that most of the hibs already know what kind of guild we are, but anyways, here's a brief info about TD:

Terra Dominus
Dark age of Camelot

History

Terra Dominus was started during the Beta testing for Europe, and was reformed, and officially established on server Exclibur in the first few days of it going live on 15th Feb 2002. It was decided to place the guilds roots in the realm of Hibernia on the Excalibur server. Along with Celtic Fist and Clan Bearhawk, Terra Dominus was one of the first guilds to be formed at retail and was also one of the first to get its emblem created.

Like most, we started out small and quickly grew in numbers as other players got to know us and at peek times we have had a membership of 120 players.

Current stand

We are now known as a friendly and open guild, we are not a hard core RvR guild but that does no mean we do not RvR, likewise; we have been in the top 10 guilds for RvR on the server for a while now. We have many dirverse players in the guild and I think that is what makes us who we are as a guild, some like mob hunts, some like RvR, other like both and we tend to cater for all tastes.

Leaders

The current TD leaders are Eso, Elwizardo, and Tillub, with Omega and Brealanna in the background.

WoW

Dragonblight (PvE)
A small TD guild was started on Feburary 27th 2005, on this PvE server, Jokke has taken the GM role.

Zenden (PvP)
A small TD guild has started on this server.

You:

- have a good sense of humor.
- have a good game spirit.
- haven't bought or traded your main charecter.
- like both PVE and PVP.
- are interested joining with your MAIN charecter.
- are level 50 (though applications by lower levels will not be ignored).

It's for you favour, if:

- you are a tank, druid or bard.
- someone from TD is familiar with you.
- you are TOA'd.
- you are rr5+.

If you are interested, post your application at www.terradominus.com (join request/access rights-forum). read the application-sticky before posting anything. thank you for your time.

Stealthershar

Fledgling Freddie
I got me a druid 22 dd spec 20 rest regrowth willing to try if u r :drink: pm berceralle in game or this 1.

<to drunk to answer sometime> :touch:

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Stealthershar said:
I got me a druid 22 dd spec 20 rest regrowth willing to try if u r :drink: pm berceralle in game or this 1.

Soz, but I didnt understand that at all....mind trying again? xD

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Argyle_Avendale said:
Soz, but I didnt understand that at all....mind trying again? xD

i _think_ he meant:

i have a lvl 22 druid, specced 20 nurt, rest reg, willing to try if you are 0o

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
if hof were to completely collapse tomorrow and there was no point playng the guild anymore.. (and that would take a HELL of a lot but this is just a hypothosis yeah)

if i had felt the need to go to another guild.. it would be TD. sure they been quiet for a while but the peeps there do everything, a very good all round guild with some nice peeps (except meanie who is a **** :p hehe j/k bloody mackem wont get it tho )

aye anyhoo.. TD is prolly better option than forming yet another so called fotm rvr guild who lasts 2 months and splits up. as someone who has grouped with them LOTS over the years.. they get my recommendation. and i know their guildies will look after who join. so any peeps kinda new to game with ability to play well.. can do a lot worse than TD. established guild. and ofc, any questions they cant answer for u, can be referred to me boni or tyka hehe. and if we dont know.. its prolly a haxxor :p i love TD, helped each other out more than just a few times.. ot some nice mates there who can call on when thing get nasty.. and similarly they can do same of me.

nice advert for TD eh? meant it all though, coz its all true :)

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Eso is the worst caster ever so dont mind him ;p j/k
Ilya i lost you m8 ! I heard u were playing alb .. then again hib and then alb and wtf... U ve been lost in a spacewarp or i lost some news ? :D

Mck

Everz

FH is my second home
These guys are great peeps, had the pleasure of running in there grps from time to time, was a blast :D, cant go wrong in joining em :)

P.s Ilaya you play PSOBB.. bah whered you get it ? :eek7: (Soz for hi-hack)

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Laryssa said:
is Breanna still playing ?

Brealanna has pretty much retired, but it's still no surprise if you can catch him up online sometime.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
eversmall.. just got to level on psobb where i can take on the yahoo-sponsored quest but im about 5999900 mobs short lol.. might make it into top 300 if i push hard for next 2 days hehe. good bloody fun there (have already won a first prize using the points from sub quest yay!)

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
we are still looking for active naturalists (especially bard for RvR) and some tanks too. but don't be afraid to give it a try, no matter what class or level!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom