Film Terminator

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Tom posted this earlier :p

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I don't need to watch it to know it's the entire cast of the Hunger games and Twilight.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Looks like a terminator movie. Will probably be as entertaining and memorable as 3 was(with more splosions). Which isn't saying much ofcourse.

Not like i'm hoping anything grand thought provoking and emotion wragling action from terminator stuff :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It probably looks incredibly exciting for a bot.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He could've been making a cutting remark about the glenn-ness of this thread.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Surely you're not saying that the spambots of the internets are aware of how much fail the G has injected in to this thread, the forum, and therefor the world? That would be downright mean, @caLLous :eek:

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Surely you're not saying that the spambots of the internets are aware of how much fail the G has injected in to this thread, the forum, and therefor the world? That would be downright mean, @caLLous :eek:
Meh...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
anyone see the new trailer? bit pointless to go see the whole movie now tbh -.-

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Be interesting if they use it to tie together the events of salvation into the main universe, e.g. the heart John takes is somehow tainted and turns him into whatever the hell he is in T5

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
After T1 the films were god awful shit, the worst being T2. I'm more excited about genital warts.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You're mad if you think T2 was the worst. I don't even feel like I know you anymore. :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Almost every(especially older) trilogy goes the same way;

1 - Something new, cool, can't wait for more.
2 - Kickass, more stuffs, awesome!
3 - Cool stuffs and all, but not as good as 1-2.

Terminator, aliens(well, 3 had some moments), back to the future, lotr kinda...original star wars trilogy.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
You're mad if you think T2 was the worst. I don't even feel like I know you anymore. :(
It had that twat in it though, if it didn't have the floppy haired twat in it I would of liked it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
T1 = Truly Great Film.
T2 = Very good popcorn movie
T* = shite...

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
T1 & T2 are both classics, just very different movies. Kind of like Alien + Aliens.

I actually sort of like T3 if only for the fact they followed through with that non-Hollywood ending.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I will get drunk, watch it, forget what happens in it and watch it again when its on TV, I will probably play on my phone when watching it too.

They are really stretching the franchise now. I thought the last one, while not great, was heading in a sort of good direction.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I will get drunk, watch it, forget what happens in it and watch it again when its on TV, I will probably play on my phone when watching it too.

They are really stretching the franchise now. I thought the last one, while not great, was heading in a sort of good direction.

They were heading in a better direction with Sarah Connor Chronicles!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Saw it yesterday. I don't like the targaryen totty, i don't buy her being assertive and part of connor needs to be that. In any other iteration it has worked(even in 1), but i just didn't buy this version.

Otherwise it's a terminator movie packed with way too much stuff, should've gone a simpler route. Terminator - Tryhard so to speak. Arnie is good as per usual(no one doubted that i think). Main baddie, meh.

Overall not that great, but there's been worse terminator movies.

Rent it/wait for TV, otherwise it's only worth a theatre ticket if it's part of a nightout, or if you really like explosions and robots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom