Terminator - The Sarah Connor Chronicles

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Just watched the first episode of this new series, not bad at all. Has potential.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It also has summer Glau in it so it clearly wins

Ezteq

Queen of OT
gah dammit was it on normal telly or that high tech digital crap that every time i try to watch it gives me the blue screen of death?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
gah dammit was it on normal telly or that high tech digital crap that every time i try to watch it gives me the blue screen of death?

T'internet. First 2 episodes are out, pretty damn good so far.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
they started making more than the pilot then? didnt notice the second episode. Shall get on this tonight

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
they started making more than the pilot then? didnt notice the second episode. Shall get on this tonight

Yep, 9 episodes made so far before the writers strike started iirc. Got great opening night ratings in the states but numbers fell back heavily for the second episode, fingers cross those numbers will level out and will be enough to see it given a couple of years to develop.

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
For those that don't know, Summer Glau = cute but slightly scary woman playing the deranged girl in Serenity :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
The pilot episode was quite good, downloaded Episode 1 & 2 but not watched em yet. Was suprised to see Summer Glau in it as a fembot. Is she a t1000 or the more advanced type puddle type?

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
The pilot episode was quite good, downloaded Episode 1 & 2 but not watched em yet. Was suprised to see Summer Glau in it as a fembot. Is she a t1000 or the more advanced type puddle type?

she is a basic terminator model, remember in the future they were men and women. It was only men that got sent back in the movies

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
she is a basic terminator model, remember in the future they were men and women. It was only men that got sent back in the movies

Wrong bud.

No, she isn't. That is going to be a big part of the plot, it is a small detail uncovered in episode 2 and is very easy to miss. She is an unknown Cyborg, most likely built by John Connor as the other Terminators cannot identify her.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i havent seen the second episode, i was going on what happened in the first episode. Which clearly showed she wasnt a T1000

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
i havent seen the second episode, i was going on what happened in the first episode. Which clearly showed she wasnt a T1000

I have a feeling she is some kind of hybrid between models but with a much more complex AI, time will tell though I guess.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
could be the missing link i suppose

So glad terminator is back, i'm gonna get the first 2 and rewatch them now

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
havent finished downloading 1 but i hear they changed it a little from the original pirate, is this true?

Chod, i noticed 2 things that support what you were talking about ref the different model. 1) when one of the terminators looks at her, says unkown model. 2) she took Johns readings by touching his skin. Dont remember any other Terminators being able to do that by touch

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
havent finished downloading 1 but i hear they changed it a little from the original pirate, is this true?

Chod, i noticed 2 things that support what you were talking about ref the different model. 1) when one of the terminators looks at her, says unkown model. 2) she took Johns readings by touching his skin. Dont remember any other Terminators being able to do that by touch

Correct on both counts

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
yeah but people dont want to watch laddey trying to make babies with a real doll do they?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
yeah but people dont want to watch laddey trying to make babies with a real doll do they?

Yeah you are probably right, his sheep fucking vids sell very well though. HMV can't keep up with demand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom