Terminator 3

S

Sir Frizz

Originally posted by raw
I love it at the trailer at the end when the female terminator gets launched down some hole Arnie says "She'll be back"

Arnie looks like he's about to shit his pants with laughter after saying that. :)

But T3 does look quite good tbh.

S

Summo

Bit harsh. That thread died three months ago. :/

And yes, T3 looks awful. I may watch it when its on telly. Maybe.

N

Nos-

Even in the trailer you can tell Arnie is wayyyyyyyyyy past it :/

E

ECA

Originally posted by Summo
Bit harsh. That thread died three months ago. :/

Yes, which just shows how OLD this is.

Can i say that?

old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Damage

I bet he'll need another heart surgery when he's done with T3 ;) :lol:

O

out_and_spaced

hmhmmm

dont know what to make of it not being sexist but will it be too much concentration on a sexy female robot and no action.
Will never beat the second one :) will be like aliens should have ended after the second :(

T

Tom

I've been looking around at various stills from the film, and I have to hand it to Arnie - for a guy his age, he is still built like a brick shithouse, and looks v good. He doesn't look that old on some of the photos, maybe in the film it won't be quite so noticeable - editing can make such a difference.

D

danger

It does look pants, but I'll still go see it, on the back of T2 they could sell me... T3: "Mary fuckin' Poppins meets Barney The Bleedin' Dinosaur in Happy go lucky Land." tbfh.

B

bodhi

Where on earth did you deluded fools get the idea that T2 was better than The Terminator? Some people are far too easily impressed by special effects.

D

danger

I didn't think T2 was better, having said that it was still a great film... the first terminator was undoubtedly the best, not having a "friendly" cyborg added that extra touch of desperation to their plight which made for a better story / feeling of tension as I see it.

O

old.tRoG

Say what? I just like it when things blow up.

M

Maljonic

new film looks like more of the usuall, andvanced terminator defeated by old roboarnie; think I'll like it nevertheless. I always hoped they'd make a T film set entirely in the future, all grey and dirty with pitched battles and HK's etc, sort of from the other side of the fence.

T

Tom

Apparently this film ties up a lost of loose ends. Sarah Conner not being in is a reference to her 'going into hiding' like Reese says in the first film. I think this is why you see pictures of Arnie with the coffin, apparently its full of cool stuff and not Sarah's corpse.

I have even heard it mentioned that John and his gf have a baby, who they name Reese, and Reese never gets to know that John is his father, which means that John Conner's father is his son!

I think the arm from T2 plays a part in T3, as a plot development.

D

danger

Originally posted by Tom[SHOTTEH]
I have even heard it mentioned that John and his gf have a baby, who they name Reese, and Reese never gets to know that John is his father, which means that John Conner's father is his son!

If true, that is just wrong on so many levels.

N

nath

Originally posted by Tom[SHOTTEH]

So Reese fucks his gran and is the father of his dad?

Dude :/

S

Scouse

T1 is the daddeh.

T2 was good - but action fluff really....

Users who are viewing this thread