Tennis

Wij

I am a FH squatter
In the current spirit of good-natured inter-British rivalry that apparently is perfectly cool now, I'm going to be cheering on anyone who plays against that annoying **** Andy Murray from now on.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Andy Murray rocks !!!!!

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Wij said:
In the current spirit of good-natured inter-British rivalry that apparently is perfectly cool now, I'm going to be cheering on anyone who plays against that annoying **** Andy Murray from now on.

:D indeed !

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
He is a cock no matter where hes from.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
He's British. I'm British. Therefor I consider him our best hope at getting a brit winning wimbledon (just not this year).

Oh, and what G said - how is he a cock?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Yes I forgot about that, he's listed as GBR and not SCO on the Wimbeldon website.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Well, even if he was listed as SCO, I'd still be supporting him.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The fact that he's a whining nobhead who says he'd support any team who play England means I'm happy to return the favour. Normally I'm happy to support Scots but not him. It's all in good humour though and I wouldn't wish him AIDS. Well, maybe only good AIDS, not bad AIDS.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Well, that is a bit lame. I'll still support him though.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
He is a bit of a kiddy still tho, he's bound to sound a bit immature imo.

Calaen

lol the press as usual asking him about football instead of tennis, typical horse shit interviewing from the BBC oh yeah I pay those fucking homos wages!!!!! They deserved a immature answer. He was off court for 2 minutes on Saturday after the biggest win in his career and they asked him what he thought about the England score fucking morons.

Shame about the match yesterday never seemed to get going, at 4-1 up in the second I thought he had turned the corner but it wasnt to be. He is by far a superior tennis player to Henman and the Canadian we have adopted.

Go BBC interviewers!!!!!!!! GO GO absolute shit BBC commentators!!!!!! and dont forget the real winner of Wimbledon is the BBC!!!!!!!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Calaen said:
lol the press as usual asking him about football instead of tennis, typical horse shit interviewing from the BBC oh yeah I pay those fucking homos wages!!!!! They deserved a immature answer. /QUOTE]

He posted the ABE on his own blog of his own volition....

Calaen

The questions were still asked at a press interview though. He does not have to support England its fucking bollocks he is Scottish.

its the typical moron mentality omg Andy Murray wants everyone but England to win, lets all support whoever he is playing aswell roflomgwtf!!!!!!!!!! like he gives a shit whether or not you support him. Fucking sheep....

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Well, he shouldn't be a nationalist xenophobic **** then ;)

And I assure you he cares whether people support him or not, fan support during a match can really help lift a player.

Calaen

yes but Wimbledon fans always go and cheer on whoever the fancy anyway. So the majority of people saying I wont support him will probably never set foot at a tennis match so it dont really matter.

mank!

Part of the furniture
i don't care about what he said, he's still scottish. rusedski's canadian and henman's a scummer.

Calaen

mank said:
i don't care about what he said, he's still scottish. rusedski's canadian and henman's a scummer.

nicely summed up I agree!

leggy

Probably Scottish
mank said:
sadly he'll always be scottish

Now imagine if I said .. 'sadly the england team are all english'

Actually don't imagine as I would never say anything as retarded as that.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Well the Scottish footy team would piss on the English so there would be no shame in saying such a thing :D

leggy

Probably Scottish
Trem said:
Well the Scottish footy team would piss on the English so there would be no shame in saying such a thing :D

We do love our golden showers. *shudder with joy*

friky

Fledgling Freddie
Marcos Baghdatis !!!! brapppp .. ps andy murry has a 1inch wonder

Calaen

friky said:
Marcos Baghdatis !!!! brapppp .. ps andy murry has a 1inch wonder

could you please explain to me what the fuck your post meant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom