Template Maker 3.7

Edo

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing new on this version only some bugs corrections and many more new items, data base arond 3500 items and update from web file function around 2500 items.

link

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Tnx, Edo, also from my Runemaster, for releasing this bug-fix version. It works wonders for me, and I can now perfectly make meself a base spellcraft template. Keep up the good work, and thanks again...

:cheers:

Necroscope

Fledgling Freddie
For some reason I cant choose some bracers on right bracerspot but I can on the left?

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
think you will find the bracers u can only get once like artis all on one side or how it seemed to me neway..was wondering if gonna stick acuity in to allow new item creation with that or just stuck putting it down to pies? :>

Necroscope

Fledgling Freddie
Ceremonial and Bracer of zorkat didnt work....thoose bracers only show on left bracer slot not right which is kind of annoying:)

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Necroscope said:
Ceremonial and Bracer of zorkat didnt work....thoose bracers only show on left bracer slot not right which is kind of annoying:)
Just what I have probs with too. Put Ceremonial as storebought. Restarted the template maker, chose Ceremonial on right, then sat it back to one time drop. ;) Works, but it may be "annoying" to new users. Just a tip, Edo

Edo

Fledgling Freddie
To solve a problem with the bestfit function for the multiple slots (RING and WRIST) the software avoid to load some items on both sides, it happens if the item is flaged as "one time drop":

ringotd.jpg

I will change this mechanism in a future version cause it seems not be a good idea and I'm receiving loads of e-mails and 10 ingame pm per minute.

By now to complete your template if you're using 2 artifact rings or 2 artifact bracers unflag "one time drop" option, andit should works.

Namon

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks alot for a great program Edo! Mucho creds your way.

However i am quite new to the whole ToA world and i am wondering if anyone has any hints on which site and database that provides the best and most information about theese new ToA items and stats.

Madtroll seems to be working ok but lacks in some areas i've noticed.

Thanks again Edo!

Edo

Fledgling Freddie
3.8 small "patch" available on site

A

Autopsi

Edo's Template Maker

Any plans for an albion version?

:touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom