yet another noob in need of template help :clap:

what would you choose from these:

1) 7% melee damage and 11+ to weapon
2) 9% melee damage and 2+ to weapon

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
I'd go for option 3
Cap increases :p

According to a post I read on VN, cap increases are actually much better than %melee dmg.
Bearing in mind the US players have a test dummy the can beat up on the Pend server, players who have tested it reckon that 2 points on your dmg dealing stat, or 2 points in both if you are pierce is approx a 1% melee damage increase. Plus with the added benefit that it will also allow you to bypass the other players defenses easier, as your weaponskill also increases.

However I went for cap increases, and still hit like a raw egg yolk. :)

lokkedue

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
I'd go for option 3
Cap increases :p

According to a post I read on VN, cap increases are actually much better than %melee dmg.
Bearing in mind the US players have a test dummy the can beat up on the Pend server, players who have tested it reckon that 2 points on your dmg dealing stat, or 2 points in both if you are pierce is approx a 1% melee damage increase. Plus with the added benefit that it will also allow you to bypass the other players defenses easier, as your weaponskill also increases.

However I went for cap increases, and still hit like a raw egg yolk. :)
got cap increases, just didnt know which one to choose from those 2 :p

lokkedue

Fledgling Freddie
PonZaC said:
9-10% +11 weap imo :m00:

I know u got the money !
is it really that hard just answering my question and not coming with worthless crap like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom