Template Database

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Posted this on Excalibur aswell:

Hello there,

I have been bussy the last days working on my new project.
I thoud it would be usefull to have a place where you are able to find a template that fit your needs, or share your account with otter players.

So thats what i made, A Template Database.
All i need you support a little is to get started. i have only a few templates in there at the moment, so it would be nice if you all would post 1 or more templates. Feel free to pm me with sugestions, here or with the mail form in the botom of my page. Its all pretty basic at the moment but i promice you i will improve the website concerning look and feel.

Here's the link.

http://template.innersphere.be

Thanks in advance,
Greetz..

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice idea, posted my latest template on there.

But fix the 'posted by' function so I can get credit for it :)

I'd also like to be logged in, instead of 'loged in', if it's not too much to ask :)

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
really nice idea, ill set myself up adn add nightshade/blademaster/theurgist

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Yvbani said:
Nice idea, posted my latest template on there.

But fix the 'posted by' function so I can get credit for it :)

I'd also like to be logged in, instead of 'loged in', if it's not too much to ask :)
Both isues sorted, can you email your template's ID and username so i can add your username in the database?

http://template.innersphere.be/index.php?show=email
This is the link of my mail form, Thanks for the input :)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
posted my tempate

i cba to fill out all the fields, you should consider making 1 multifield to post all the charistics all at once because this way posting the templates of my 6 toa-ed chars takes to much time

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
posted my tempate

i cba to fill out all the fields, you should consider making 1 multifield to post all the charistics all at once because this way posting the templates of my 6 toa-ed chars takes to much time
i will insert the posibility to submit kort's and loki reports but thats not gone be easy so it may take a while. Functionality will get priority now.
Thanks for your input :)

FAM87

Loyal Freddie
Yes, very nice idea, todays rep point goes to you :) now back to bed for meh

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Deadnala said:
i will insert the posibility to submit kort's and loki reports but thats not gone be easy so it may take a while. Functionality will get priority now.
Thanks for your input :)

you are welcome

shouldn't be to hard to parse the XML, problem is to translate the parsed stuff to a decent database design :>

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
pvp temps should be marked as pvp temps or something since they wont work on rvr servers :p, and kinda sad if someone wants the temp and start to buy items etc for it and then realize that he cant get that hib ring or w/e :p

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
stafrin said:
pvp temps should be marked as pvp temps or something since they wont work on rvr servers :p, and kinda sad if someone wants the temp and start to buy items etc for it and then realize that he cant get that hib ring or w/e :p
Good point i add the label.
Thanks for the input :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom