Templar Sidi Raid - Just so you know :)

Medea

Fledgling Freddie
Just a quick post to tell everyone that the Templars will be invading Sidi tomorrow evening so please don't have any afternoon raids or anything that would force us to cancell a long planned event.

Thank you everyone!

Dorac

Fledgling Freddie
Medea posting here 1 day in advance has nothing to do with the fact that the raid was planned 3 weeks ago.

:touch:

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Flesh said:
Nice boobs mate, can I touch them?!
sure ... how about tomorrow at our early afternoon Sidi raid? 1p per touch tho ... they are 100% silicone, so easy to clean after you touched them :wij:

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Flesh said:
1p per boob, or 1p per touch of both boobs?
1p per boob of course ... but since you are a good customer and like your blue outfit I can offer you a discount ... 1.5p for both ... sounds good, eh?

Flesh

Banned
No not really... it would be a good deal if you weren't a bloke that cross dresses on a computer game!

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Flesh said:
No not really... it would be a good deal if you weren't a bloke that cross dresses on a computer game!

Comparable to you though ... a girl crossdressing as a bloke on a computer game. :wub:

Flesh

Banned
Hang on a sec, I'm being told I'm a cross dresser.... by a cross dresser?
Because we all know "you're a girl m8"!

Dorac

Fledgling Freddie
Strong replacement of BW, this. :p

Anyway, you can't always remember everything. Ruining a guild raid just because "you can" isn't very nice.

Medea

Fledgling Freddie
Aye i admit that the delay wasn't the best and i apologise. However considering no one else had anounced anything, it would only be to warn off last minute small raids which is what i was doing.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Flesh said:
Hang on a sec, I'm being told I'm a cross dresser.... by a cross dresser?
Because we all know "you're a girl m8"!

<wtfhuggles Flesh>

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Dorac said:
Anyway, you can't always remember everything. Ruining a guild raid just because "you can" isn't very nice.
that's not the oint. the point is that 1 day warning for a "long planned" raid isn't enuff. period.

Flesh

Banned
Dorac said:
Depends on your point of view really! :eek7:

pixie.pebr

Fledgling Freddie
Chrystina said:
that's not the oint. the point is that 1 day warning for a "long planned" raid isn't enuff. period.

Take your shit and spew it somewhere else please.
If you have a personal issue with someone, deal with it private.
If this is related to the incident I have partly quoted in my sig, then just say you're going to crash Sidi before us out of spite instead of arsing around on the forum.

Thank you.

Martok

Part of the furniture
me and a few m8s have had a 2 fg sidi raid planned for today for about 3 weeks cos some of our ppl have been on holiday. if the templers want to PM me ingam i might be able to swing somthing with my m8s.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
pixie.pebr said:
Take your shit and spew it somewhere else please.
If you have a personal issue with someone, deal with it private.
If this is related to the incident I have partly quoted in my sig, then just say you're going to crash Sidi before us out of spite instead of arsing around on the forum.

Thank you.

erm, hello? how about keeping your own poo for yourself, boy? all I said was that a 1 day warning isn't exactly the uber thing, no more no less. if you are too anal to realise that my fluffing around with Flesh was just fun then you must either be born upside down or in Unity :kissit:

PS: no boob touching for you

Edit: just saw your sig... after your post I must say that Smellysox really has a point imo

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Flesh said:
Look at what I've done!
I feel so guilty. :(
don't worry ... it was Seven who spoiled their raid in the end ... :touch:
that's what they get for jumping on nice ppl like me and Flesh :eek:

Flesh

Banned
Chrystina said:
don't worry ... it was Seven who spoiled their raid in the end ... :touch:
that's what they get for jumping on nice ppl like me and Flesh :eek:
Don't associate my name with you, I don't like you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom