Temp Help :(

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Want to make myself a nice easy temp for my BM , but cant find a database for artifact stats ... my current Sc calc (Kort's V1.42b) only allows 4 stats to be put onto armor , thus not allowing me to put in temp stats , also it dosnt add weapon stats to the overall stat's.
I tried to get the arti database off the site ...but that one sucked (didn't gif all the stats on artie's :touch: )

So tell me what all ye 1337 peeps are using to make a temp !!

ta for the help ;)

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
i use Kort's V1.42b, with own item database. and sure you can put more than 4 stats to an item, just swap it from "player made" to "drop". you can only put 4 stats into SC items ofc.

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
No need to change the calculator, I'm aswell using Kort's 1.42B, as it's excellent.

1) Tried switching between "Player-crafted" and "Drop" items? Drop items have up to eight spots to fill with attributes, player-crafted ones have only four, due to the fact that for spellcrafting, it's max 4 attributes/resists etc per item.

2) When it comes to weapons, you've to tick the box "Equipped" for the weapon stats to affect the rest of the template.

This is the arti-database I used..
http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/Artifacts.html

Here a screenshow, explaining 1) and 2)

Attachments

• retard.JPG
    retard.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 33

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
thank's guys :)
All is working now , all i haf to do now is get the temp made :/

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Agrigo said:
thank's guys :)
All is working now , all i haf to do now is get the temp made :/

Aye, now you got the time-consuming inputting bit to do Ag :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom