Tell meh yo Funkeh tunes!

I

icedguardian

The All American Rejects - Swing Swing
The Ataris - Boys Of Summer

M

Mr_Omen

hehe :) agreed mate good to listen to something other than RA RA RA RA screamin stuff all the time tho

D

deadkid

- Nightwish (Elven path teh favourite)
- Guns N' Roses (especially "double talking jive, give the money motherfucker, coz i got no more patience" ;) , Bad Apples, Perfect Crime)
- The Offspring

and a lot of other stuff.. no rap and other crappy bullshit! sorry girls :p

F

fl3a

fuck. i was about to post my playlist here but max message length is 40k characters, mine was 165k ... ah well, i got 3577 songs in my winamp playlist as of right now. grand total of 24,4 GB.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Misc stuff in general ranging from big guitars to very mellow some of it will probably socially acceptable as cool, some won't. Don't care. Garbage, Carter USM, Depeche Mode, Curve, David Byrne/Talking Heads, Pink Floyd, James and lots more besides. Been around too long to listen to just one band repeatedly ;)

Fun Lovin' Criminals for relic raids. Not sure quite why. Something just tickles me about hearing "Stick em up punk its the fun lovin' criminal" when we are nicking relics.

"Stuck In The Middle With You", is of course the tune that sums up Malmo groups; the original, not the Louise abortion of a cover. Do a thread search for the lyrics I prefer for this ;)

T

the_fnord

Mostly music from the soundtracks of Final Fantasy and Chrono games!
Sumtimes when I feel a tad more aggressive I load my Faith No More/Deicide playlist! :flame:

G

Giljotine

Sven Ingvars = Emain Macha

Vikingarna = Odins Gate

Arvingarna = Defending Albion

Naa.. Mostley old Sabbath, Rainbow, Whitesnake, Deep Purple
Motörhead, Rush, Nazareth, etc, etc

A

-ag-bometal

Originally posted by fl3a
fuck. i was about to post my playlist here but max message length is 40k characters, mine was 165k ... ah well, i got 3577 songs in my winamp playlist as of right now. grand total of 24,4 GB.

OMG I WANT TO TOUCH U NOW :p

T

tripitaka

Re: Re: I listen to ....

Originally posted by Omniscieous
odd really

cus all those first ones > evanescence tbh

LOL !

O

old.Normengast

Originally posted by Flesh
><

So true. Btw thanx for quoting it again :rolleyes:

Black death and doom btw.

Although I don' t play anymore.

Nerf RL

:drink:

O

old.yaruar

Lots of different things. Have my creative Zen jukebox jacked into my stereo (although I only have 50 of my 600+ cd's ripped so far) currently listening to a lot of New Model Army and System of a Down whilst playing...

That and I'm forced to listen to Interlock as my flatmate is currently mixing and prodicing their new album in his home studio right next to my bedroom.

Although extreme metal does make a good soundtrack to large scale RvR though so it's not all bad.........

M

Mr_Omen

i do have 11982 songs flea :p however the ones listed there comes to 40000 chars if im not mistake :p

F

fl3a

Originally posted by Mr_Omen
i do have 11982 songs flea :p however the ones listed there comes to 40000 chars if im not mistake :p

give me your html generated playlist ... wanna see if i have missed anything i want :p

what name you use in soulseek (if you use it)?

T

thurston

Thursday
Rufio
Taking back sunday
The starting line
Brand New (recently anyway :p)

C

cadiva

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
"Stuck In The Middle With You", is of course the tune that sums up Malmo groups; the original, not the Louise abortion of a cover. Do a thread search for the lyrics I prefer for this ;)

That'll be the Stealers Wheel version then. Quality tune ;)

Have mostly been listening to Nightwish (Over the Hills and Far Away) or Evanenscence with a bit of Capercaille (Scottish folk/roots band) or Runrig (Scottish folk/rock band) this week.

R

Roalith

Originally posted by Grymlina
www.di.fm is a good site !

European Trance and Hard House channel? :eek:

Rank 1 - Airwave (Breathing remix) has to have been one of the better tracks of recent months :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom