/tell abuse issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Faeldawn

Does anyone know what the SOE stance is on players sending abusive /tells or spam /tells?

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Karam_gruul
using the /ignore command :sleeping:

Was after any feedback on what SOE consider to be a breach of the CoC as regards personal messages or if they even have such a policy.

From SOE User Agreement:

6. We may terminate this Agreement (including your Software license and your Account) and/or suspend your Account immediately and without notice if you breach this Agreement or repeatedly infringe any third party intellectual property rights, or if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us, or upon gameplay, chat or any player activity whatsoever which we, in our sole discretion, determine is inappropriate and/or in violation of the spirit of the Game as set forth in the Game player rules of conduct, which are posted at a hotlink located at www.planetside.com. If we terminate this Agreement or suspend your Account under these circumstances, you will lose access to your Account for the duration of the suspension and/or the balance of any prepaid period without any refund. We may also terminate this Agreement if we decide, in our sole discretion, to discontinue offering the Game, in which case we may provide you with a prorated refund of any prepaid amounts.

I dont understand any of that.

Found what i was looking for in the end:

http://planetside.station.sony.com/policies/community_standards.jsp

I know i shoulda gone to the website in the first place, but figured i would find the same jargen they put in the User Agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom