Teletwats!!!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Idiots at Telewest have done it again!!

Messed up 3 appointments to fix my internet at home, its now 6 weeks on and i still got nothing, only for them to mess up Fridays appiontment and now they are coming out 4th July

I cant believe one company can be so bad

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Sparx said:
Idiots at Telewest have done it again!!

Messed up 3 appointments to fix my internet at home, its now 6 weeks on and i still got nothing, only for them to mess up Fridays appiontment and now they are coming out 4th July

I cant believe one company can be so bad

So drop them and go elsewhere ?

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I like how they can get away with fucking appointments up but if you dont return a telewest box within 48 hours you can be charged £250. :(

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
The only other company in my Area are NTL

Tried calling loads but thats all there is so i'm totally screwed. Dont wanna go to BT cause they want a 12 month contract, i'm only going to be in my house for another 6 months at the most

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Had no problem with them at all until last night.

Had them for a bit over 5 years, always send engineers out promptly, and no lag problems due to them seen yet. Last night it just stopped working for a few hours (TV and Internet), for the whole town, apparently, but is fixed now.

I guess the service varies depending where you are.

Their most extreme service was once when we had an overheating problem in the TV decoder box - The engineer was at our house within 45 minutes at 9pm in the evening !

I'm more than happy with it.

Darzil

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Maybe complain at them a bit, you might get a free month or two if your service has been bad and you mention the fact you've been let down 3 times.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
they told me we wont pay for the 8 weeks we havent had it and will get a month free. But tbh too little too late.

When i move house end of the year i def wont be going back to them, cant beleive how awful they were

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom