Tekheads - opinions please

kanonfodda

Fledgling Freddie
I've been looking into an upgrade for my PC, and they are offereing the best prices.

But before I place the order, I want to get some idea if they are a good company or not.

So, opinions please :D

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi kanonfodda

I've ordered from Tekheads in the past (I forget what, nothing major) and they were great. Secure payment, prompt delivery. As I say, it was only one item and I didn't have to return it or use the customer services etc. but I'd recommend them nonetheless.

Kind Regards

Jonty

P.S. They also have a 'proper' store so you can collect from them (if you live near Rotherham) so I'm guessing they're not a rogue Internet-only outlet :)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Have used them, and returned a faulty product to them. No issues throughout. They've been going a fair few years now so it's not like they've just sprung up to pull a fast one.

Plightstar - tekheads sell components in the main, not pre-built. ;)

leggy

Probably Scottish
I'm with jonty. Used Tekheds for ages and they are by far one of the best online retailers.

TUG

It's my birthday today!
Tekheads are pretty good, the owners being the original owners of the overclocking store and power computing before it's name change, if you were about back then :)

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Another thumbs-up for Tekheads here, not used them recently tho, I usually buy from eBuyer, dabs, Insight or Scan nowdays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom