Teir 4 citys not accesible on headstart

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by Lexican, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Lexican

Lexican Fledgling Freddie

Are the citys not accesible on headstart cause i cant fly to them just get booted back to char screen then i log on and get sent back to where i took off

2. wooly

wooly Fledgling Freddie

I wouldn't know... I'm nowhere near that level.... I guess you have been playing solid for 48 hours :)

Wooly

3. pikeh

pikeh Resident Freddy

Aye, was going to ask, how are you T4 already?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you had to be T4 to access T4 zones?

4. xxManiacxx

xxManiacxx Can't get enough of FH

I think he mean the capitals.

And you can reach them from T1 on flightmaster. How are u else gonna create a guild?

5. Lexican

I cant fly to them keep getting booted to the char select screen so its just me :(

6. arknor

arknor Fledgling Freddie

same i could reach it in open beta but the headstart just kicks me to the login screen

7. Dredge

Dredge Fledgling Freddie

Likewise, annoyingly unable to create guild. Personally I think they should have a Guildmaster in the first Keep.

8. Toel

Toel Loyal Freddie

Supposedly the inevitable city is down - hopefully back up this morning. :)

9. Freya

Freya Fledgling Freddie

Glad it wasn't just me who couldn't get to IC :)

It's not up yet though.

10. Helfar

Helfar Fledgling Freddie

I spent ages there yesterday, *mutters about idiots afk'ing and generaly messing about*

11. Lexican

An update from me i can fly to IC just not on karak hirn went on karak orrud and the city was fine so its karak hirn :(

12. Toel

Toel Loyal Freddie

Ah crap, I've got like three pouches filled with greenies I want to save for my salvaging by putting em in the vault - but as the city is still down I'm about to sell it off to a vendor - bring back the city!

13. Rayko

Rayko One of Freddy's beloved

I was walking around in the T4 zones at lvl14 lol ^^ just wanted a taste of it

14. Kyra

Kyra Longtime Songbird

IC has been down since yesterday, has anyone been able to talk to a gm to find out wtf is going on?

15. Dredge

Dredge Fledgling Freddie

Nope, Karak-hirn is silent on this.

16. Radi

Radi Fledgling Freddie

our guild has had some responses from GMs, firstly saying they were aware and trying to fix it, but they had no luck and said its a code problem and so are now sending the problem to Mythic

17. Bahumat

Bahumat FH is my second home

I got there on 14th, but its a huge area so does take it out of the pc

18. Radi

Radi Fledgling Freddie

Its nothing to do with taking it out of the PC, the City is just not there anymore... someone must of stole it!