teh strange dream

T

Testin da Cable

last night I had a strange dream:

I was in some kind of industrial plant. there were lots of machines and metal stuff, girders and walkways and things everywhere. lots of primary-coloured paintwork and flashing lights, you get the idea. there were many people there, dressed in workman style clothing, helmets, tools. suddenly the overhead lighting went out and about 75% of the people went bonkers and attacked the non-bonkers ones and each other. the non-mad folk, myself included, hit back with everything they could lay their hands on: tools, maglite type flashlights, bits of pipe, their helmets...whatever was lying about really.

After about 20 minutes of fighting everyone was dead but for 9 sane peeps. We decided to leave the wing/leg/place we were in through an access corridor that we managed to open and made our careful way down a corridor and across some walkways. After a while reaction began to set in and we decided to lock ourselves in a nearby laboratory to rest for a bit and figure out what to do. After about 15 minutes we heard a tapping sound coming from the lab's door which we had closed behind us. These doors were made of metal a couple of inches thick, with a clear trapesium shaped porthole at roughly eye level. One of our number got up and walked over to the door to look out. No sooner had he reached the door than the porthole exploded inwards propelled by a writhing mass of black and yellow tentacles which promptly speared the unlucky person at the door through his head causing the rest of us to be spattered with blood and ichor.

After dropping the poor man they had just impaled, the tentacles pulled back, tearing a barrel shaped hole in the safety-door. Through this hole the tentacles came again, along with the body of the whatever-it-was, a black and yellow blob about the size of a basketball. Acting quickly, one of our number hefted his weapon -a bit of pipe about 3 feet long and about an inch in diameter- and threw it spear style at the blob, hitting it and passing right through spraying the wall behind it with green goo. The tentacles went mad, flopping about smacking against walls and tables of the lab and unfortunately tearing two more of our number to shreds as they scrambled to get our of the way. After a brief interlude to recover, we left the lab and continued our quest to get out only to have our way blocked due to the fact that the hallway we were in was closed off by a series of fire-safety doors.

At that point I woke up. I believe the dream occured between the first and second time my alarmclock went off. Anyway, has anyone had any exciting dreams lately?

E

ECA

I think you should go and become a producer @ GAINAX.

M

Munkey-

I'd say "stop watching Hentai" but there was no tentacle sex....

I dont remember my dreams :(

T

Tom

I sense too much playing of half-life type games.

T

Testin da Cable

maybe so :) I have been playing loads of NwN lately, but that's all middle-ages fantasy type stuff. personally I'm not quite sure where I got it from, so I suspect it's a mixture of locales. strangely, most of my 'scary' or stressful dreams take place in industrial-esque settings.

T

Testin da Cable

!!

where's the bear thing at? maybe because I was naughty :(

D

dysfunction

Perhaps you ate too much cheese before bed

T

Testin da Cable

well, I did go out to dinner with my girlfriend. iirc there was goatscheese involved in the salad I had as a starter :)
anyway, I know what you mean heh. a good one that nearly allways works for me is drinking chocolate milk before sleeping. mad dreams to be had then ooh err :/

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Someone's been playing the HL2 beta... tut tut. :)

T

Testin da Cable

oh, gah that's disgusting. and I had it in my mouth too :eek:

T

Testin da Cable

I was. The hand of justice was swift and sure though :)

T

Testin da Cable

well, ok then: I (knowingly) did something that broke the code of conduct, forgot all about it and went offline. I got a pm and an email informing me that I was silly and after a suitable period of reflection would be allowed to return to the forums. I replied to both messages that I was indeed chastened by the actions against me and found this morning that I could once again participate in the forums.

in hindsight it was too dodgy and I shouldn't have done it. were the situations reversed I too would have gotten down and dirty with corrective actions. I am well content.

S

Sir Frizz

Seen 28 Days Later recently?

Sounds like a mixed up mess of entertainment memories.

edit:// OOH! What did you do to upset the mods?

I

Insane

id blame the second dot.. :eek7:

thats one messed up dream, kinda reminds me of Resident evil tho.. the movie not the game. :D

wonder if i can get a custom title "almost killed TDC at the drop of a hat" :D

L

leggy

Originally posted by Sir Frizz

edit:// OOH! What did you do to upset the mods?

Called one of them a nazi and said "cum in your bum"

:D

T

Testin da Cable

heh I never should have said anything. for you insatiably curious ones, I linked to a really dodgy pic and was justly chastised. no animals were harmed in any way I assure you :)

A

adams901

i know what it was, i made the mistake of viewing it while at work :), and then reading the warning under it

T

Testin da Cable

sorry, next time I'll put the warning above it :)

O

old.D0LLySh33p

I see another person has been scarred by the second .

:)

J

Jonaldo

'twas in one of the pirate threads I beleive, no?

I can't leave the house for fear of nazis cumming in my bum now :( It destroyed my confidence and I'm now socially retarded.
Though I don't get what the deal is about the second '.' :eek:

A

adams901

didnt scar me, just made me realise what I was missing now that im single.

Users who are viewing this thread