Teh Seels guide!: How to be a noob.

X

xplo

I see salisbury plains filled with only noobs after we get free lvl 20's for a lvl 50 :D

W

wuntvor

5: Healers always need to be told how to play.

"Stun!"

"Heal me!"

"Mez!!"

These are commands that you need to learn when grouping with a healer. It is common knowledge that healers can never, and i do mean NEVER play their class right. They need to be told when to mez, when to heal you, when to eat, sleep and take a pee break and even when to make hankypanky with the girlfriend. All healers are ex-military who use DAoC as a way to escape reality so you must command them and tell them how to play their class, otherwise they might pull willynilly, mez a bush or just try to heal a tree next to you. Macro the commands and press them even if there is no reason, just to keep the healer on his or her toes.

ROFL, soo true for CC classes, my personal favorite is RvR with my bard and you get "FFS PLAY END!!!!!........NOOB!!!"

Oooops sorry I forgot, just give me a moment to solo these 4 tanks hammering away at me and I'll fire it up so you got the end you need to get an extra hit on another Alb/Mid you've decided you can break mezz on and solo, and yes before you scream "FFS HEAL!!!!" of course I'll summon up heals that a 50 regrowth spec druid would be proud of :p

G

Generic Poster

Laugh at noobs if you want, but they have more fun.

I've roleplayed different characters, everything from the calm healer who stays quiet and does his job, to the perverse old man who fondles everyone in sight and convinces young ladies to follow him behind trees and strip (no, really ;) ). But the most fun I've had is roleplaying a noob.

I've gotten lv50 casters to leave RvR, meet me outside a lowbie area and help me to lv5. As a noob, you don't ask, you demand they come and buff you and the truth is, players are more likely to buff you that way. I've asked nice - to no result, I say 'buffz0r meh i r teh leet plz' - and get buffed!

If noobs weren't given attention, they would die out. As it is, my noobs level faster, have made me over 100g and are damned good fun to play.

As a roleplaying experiment, I'd recommend it to anyone, but be warned, it's easy to get carried away.

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Ninth Dimension
OMG, this is so true, maybe someone can start a study of n00bs and find out what makes them them like they are, and find some type of cure :)

Its AGE thats plays the factor here - u get some 12 yr old / to 2x (early 20's) yr old who think they know the arse end of a cow to its head.

They then come up to you and ask for gold, powerlevelling etc, expecting to recieve, due to the fact they think that you know who they are in RL and can see they are 12 yrs of age, therefore taking pity on them.

Since when have u ever seen a 30 yr old person walk about going , hey im leet. Gold plz, PL plz, etc.

Or do you see that regularly too ?

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Generic Poster

I've roleplayed different characters, everything from the calm healer who stays quiet and does his job, to the perverse old man who fondles everyone in sight and convinces young ladies to follow him behind trees and strip (no, really ;) ). But the most fun I've had is roleplaying a noob.

I've gotten lv50 casters to leave RvR, meet me outside a lowbie area and help me to lv5. As a noob, you don't ask, you demand they come and buff you and the truth is, players are more likely to buff you that way. I've asked nice - to no result, I say 'buffz0r meh i r teh leet plz' - and get buffed!

If noobs weren't given attention, they would die out. As it is, my noobs level faster, have made me over 100g and are damned good fun to play.

As a roleplaying experiment, I'd recommend it to anyone, but be warned, it's easy to get carried away.

dammit generic, tell me who you are ..i know i know you grr. put money your on my friends list too heh. :p this is like an itch i cant scratch :(

S

sru

Originally posted by old.Tyraette
dammit generic, tell me who you are ..i know i know you grr. put money your on my friends list too heh. :p this is like an itch i cant scratch :(

to the perverse old man who fondles everyone in sight and convinces young ladies to follow him behind trees and strip

Hmm .. sounds like Gai in his youth <grin>

B

bracken_woodman

Damn, now that's tempting. Could set personal challenges as to getting gold or pl off certain individuals...

O

omi

Sounds like fun \o/ (gonna do it with an unguilded char tho lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom