Teh Seel Strikes against the unsuspecting! IRC-Prank(rather long but worth it)

T

Teh Krypt

Seel how did you actualy managed to get someone like that? That was called that name ect :eek:

L

liste

ha....ha...

i fail to see the point in scaring people like this. apart from satisfying your own need for attention, oh well.

very mature, etc

O

old.Tohtori

Liste, Wels.

What can i say. All people don't find Friends amusing but it's one of the most watched tv-shows. Same with Seinfeld. HEll, most people don't like Bold and the Beautiful but it's still entertainment for some.

You don't have to like it and you don't have to judge it. Just ignore it.

K

Kaitlyn

<Seel> First i can troijan <Blurred> and basicly cause his computer to crash, this is probably the cheapest way around the problem.
<Sir_Glenn> is there a way of getting caught? if not, i have no problem at all with it.

Unless I read this wrong, he deserved it. It made me giggle anyway.:clap: :clap:

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by moo_work
of course if he knew anything about law he would know that this is called entrapment and is ilegal (what teh seel was doing).

not in the UK, the pigs here do it all the fukin time. In the states its illegal because they dont like catching criminals, and then the crims sue the pigs cos they didnt know they were killing the wide of a PIG, they would never do that normally, of course. Silly yanks.

V

vestax

If someone scared me like that i would pay a hacker to fuck up there PC, but dont get paraniod Seel :p

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.Tohtori

<Sir_Glenn> good hackers kick ass
<Sir_Glenn> i wish i knew how to do HALF the things you guys can

Vestax don't ya know? I'm 3l337 haxor :p I'm not afraid.

Also this should have given the guy some idea...i only wish women at bars would be this easy.

<Seel> Do you have any icecream?
<Sir_Glenn> lol
<Sir_Glenn> no
<Sir_Glenn> i could run to the store and get some, though

O

old.Kram

Good laugh :great: - what people won't believe!

M

mestoph

:ROFLMAO:

Bah, humbug tho, wish i could still hack without risk of getting into trouble.

O

old.Tohtori

Just had to do a shameless bump after going down memory lane...damn i wish i had my homenet online...maybe next weekend...

Then i can again go to tah interweb and wreak havoc. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom