Teh Seel Goes For The Barricades!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
noveggie.jpg

Arladon

Fledgling Freddie
stupid "seel"

So old... You really havent evolved much during the past time have you "seel"? *spits apon* :kissit:

:puke:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You know what's getting old arladon? Your "i hate you seel" vendetta that begun only because i hijacked one of your stupid threads with song lyrics of some 80's pop band.

If this is "old" then either show it or shut it.

Validus

Fledgling Freddie
They could of at least tried to photograph herbivores that didn't look like furry pieces of lard.

Arladon

Fledgling Freddie
Actually, my "Destruction of the "seel" empire" crusade begun early in BW history, when I used both Arladon & Christof. You have never been on my "I like" list.

Therefor this crusade would be part 2, and therefor very old. Almost as old as your pictars. Silly danish boy. Now go back to your basement and play some "tunes" with Addl!

*shakes fist* :kissit:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Heh. Well, let's see.

First off Addl is the danish one, i'm finnish.

Second, these pictures are roughly 12h "old". I asked you to proove them older.

Third, using two accounts only prooves who is the "silly boy" here.

Now get your facts straight before you start with me.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Tohoriti has a better avatar too even though he has a visible epenis :(

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
I sent this to a veggie at work and he sent me back some pictures of dead cows and called me a moron :( Guess he didn't think it was amusing :(

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Arladon said:
Actually, my "Destruction of the "seel" empire" crusade begun early in BW history, when I used both Arladon & Christof. You have never been on my "I like" list.

Therefor this crusade would be part 2, and therefor very old. Almost as old as your pictars. Silly danish boy. Now go back to your basement and play some "tunes" with Addl!

Kindly piss off. Teh Seel draws up some interesting posts, I don't seem to ever really recall your name to any interesting reads. So piss off and make another account or something :p

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
quite amusing :)

never tried squirrel though :eek: .. just me i guess

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]I sent this to a veggie at work and he sent me back some pictures of dead cows and called me a moron :( Guess he didn't think it was amusing :([/QUOTE]

shy send him this link :)
http://eesc.orst.edu/agcomwebfile/news/food/vegan.html
(for the lazy people it says that alot off animals die due to plowing and harvesting fields )

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Argh. Tell the friend at work to take a pole out of ze rectum area, or turn it straight atleast, and call ze doctor(tohtori) in the morning.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
0929oldest2.jpg

No THAT'S old

Actually he looks pretty good for 114 methinks

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Arladon said:

'tis blashpemy of teh highestest of orders!!!!1111one

old.Tohtori said:
Heh. Well, let's see.

First off Addl is the danish one, i'm finnish.

Second, these pictures are roughly 12h "old". I asked you to proove them older.

Third, using two accounts only prooves who is the "silly boy" here.

Now get your facts straight before you start with me.

<watches 'teh lightning bolt' streak down from 'teh heavens' and blasts Arladon from 'teh sight' of 'teh icefloat'. 'teh!'.>

go teh seel!

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
[QUOTE='Shy]I sent this to a veggie at work and he sent me back some pictures of dead cows and called me a moron :( Guess he didn't think it was amusing :([/QUOTE]

Don't worry. Veggies are known for their lack of a decent sense of humour. Something about the lack of iron in their blood or something. :p

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie

Veggies are usually uptight c**ts with an overinflated sense of moral justification and no humour (meat provides the brain with humour juice...medical fact!).

Veggies are what is wrong with society today. :(

/edit I wish I had read page two of this thread before replying. Damn you, Dil! ~shakes fist~ :p

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Do you know what pisses me off? No? Well i'll tell you.

Veggies who eat Fish and/or Chicken. I'm just like....what?

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
They call theirselves vegans, apparently.

Or I might be wrong. I probably am wrong actually.

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
Vegans are the loonys (;))that dont eat any animal products at all. i.e. no cheese or milk as well as no meat, be it fish, chicken or beef.

I love eating bacon sarnies infront of veggies... can almost always see their mouths watering

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Apparently your only a Vegan if your white (this is supposedly true btw), otherwise your a follower of the Hindi faiths. Vegitarians are cruel, heartless bastards who hate the human race and would like nothing better than to see the human race extinct.

How you ask? ill tell you. If vegitarians have there way, there would be no meat eaten at all, right? think of the meat industry in america, suddenly no-one is allowed to trade meat. There goes several billion pounds (sterling) a year gone. Millions of fat, disgusting people (talking now of the HUGE fat bastards, the type that made Sir Siral Smith look petite.) would have to start eating there weight in vegitables a day or die.

Animals would become extinct as there would be nothing left for them in just a few short months. They starve to death (all that meat going to waste) and then we gotta watch as the human race becomes thin, stringy skeletons with skins (yearch). Then we die through malnutrition, then the fat bastards soon follow (no-one to shovel foof into there fat, bloated boddies). The End.

Vegans at least live by a philosophy, where as vegiterians are just hate filled monsters. Solution: Feed the vegiterians to the fat fucks, and the fat fucks then die of asshole piosoning, thereby there is more food for the rest of us. Human and animal alike.

Ahem....... although i must point out i have no strong veiws on this whatsoever.

"He stepped graciously off his soap box, like a guilty man vindicated in the eyes of his hangman."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom