Teh Seel Brings Poll!

O

old.Tohtori

2500+ posts. Phew, that's a lot of hoobashaaba that i've written about and a lot of memories. Well, most memories arn't fond and i wouldn't want them in the brains of any man but still a lot has happened since i first logged into this green merri'go'round. Now i couldn't help but to notice that there is no custom title on my avatar and in it's own way it's very similar to old.school(get it?) but things change, times change and you get change from your shopping needs. Now it's time to let the audience who has been listening to my random explanations, strange stories and just utter bullcrap like some very nice people have told me, to decide on a custom title for old.tohtori. For reasons untold and not really important i'm kinda keen on keeping the "old.tohtori" nick alive but there's a lot of room for an alias name on the title don't ya think? It's ofcourse up for the gods of fuzzball and/or mods to do something about it but i'm giving free hands on the matter for the people, on the people and just the people.

So let your spirits flow free, be creative soundcards, let out the horsey named Willie and come up with a custom title for old.tohtori!

(Disclaimer: No animals were hurt during the making of this thread. All events are true and no fictional characters were created.)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Wij
Penguin kill0r !!1

PIC00449.jpg

the penguins lives!!!!1111222

T

Teren

the penguins lives!!!!1111222

OMG! Shoot every linux user!!!111oneoneone!!!11111!!111!!1!!!

WINXP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LINUX!!!!!!

Oh yeah BTW, my idea is Teh Evertalking Seel :)

O

old.Normengast

Fish breath

Phocida (earless seal)

Smelly furbal

got some more if you like

O

old.Tohtori

Oh post as many as you like. I don't mind, and having fish breath kinda states the smelly furbal don't you think? :p

L

Lurid

I just had the urge and couldn't resist. How about old.Tohtori - Titless?

So sue me :\

L

Lurid

I honestly don't know. Maybe the distinguished old.Tohtori will enlighten us on the matter, allthough I doubt the public is very eager to know about the tits of Teh Seel and neither am I for that matter.

Maybe you should send him a private message and ask?

O

old.Tohtori

Yeah i doubt anyone wants to know about my tits. I know every second john and will out there wants to know -about- tits but still.

On the matter of having ones, doesn't everyone? If you mean "puppies" on the other hand...that i leave to peoples imagination. :D

L

Lurid

Bringing puppies into the discussion was quite unneccessary, afterall, puppies, excluding those of the human species, are the only thing innocent left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom