Banned
Yeppy has a eye-brow ring.... FEAR him!!! :flame:
P.S. nice quote in your sig Xylo ;)

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Natswoo said:
Yeppy has a eye-brow ring.... FEAR him!!! :flame:
P.S. nice quote in your sig Xylo ;)

I know he thinks he is uber with it or something :D lolage @ him, i know said the same thing in another thread ^^ ;)

Yeppy Kinkster said:
I am grown up, and I got a lovely life fulled with sex, drugs and rock'n'roll..

Xylso is a poopooface. naa naa na na!

calling me a poopooface does a lot yes keep telling urself that, and saying that u have a life filled with sex/drugs/r'n'r doesnt make you sound hard neither is so go away and find meaning in ur life please!

Xylso you're just loopinly jealous of my enormous willy. Don't lolage at Yepmiester.. I might cry :( Its already been a hard week, loosing Mr.Stick and all.

I'm extremly hard Xylso! I can 1hit any guy in the world! .. oh and my daddy can beat your daddy.

I prefer Bonelamencer to Xylso, atleast Bone can make me laugh.

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Afran said:
exactly what i thought, he is saying things that do not make any sense trying to make himself out as what he would like to be. This is reality get over it Yeppy, he'll probably ask me for a fight now to try and make out that he is hard. But the truth is the only time that he is hard is when his dad is getting in the shower and he is watching secretly

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Xylso, want a fight?1?! pm me with addresss details!
I really dont know wether that is sarcasm or he really does want a fight :D, anyways if u r serious then ur an idiot because i can/would/could kill you. But i'm not sad and am not an attention seeker so i dont go around boasting how i am hard.

EDIT: little note on the side, my address is the location underneath my avatar.

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
yeppy > you all

tbfh
stfu yeppy is a penis, which is quite ironic considering him not having a penis but being one.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
I want to post my pict00r but my adding-pict00r skils are so non existent that it's almost cool.

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Tierce_ said:
I want to post my pict00r but my adding-pict00r skils are so non existent that it's almost cool.
Stop teasing ;)

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Tierce_ said:
:fluffle: Sorry big-boy.
Stop getting over exited we might turn out like Thugs and Bonelamencer :(, calm down... :twak: ..... i will meet you later ;)

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:
Stop getting over exited we might turn out like Thugs and Bonelamencer :(, calm down... :twak: ..... i will meet you later ;)

Nah no need to worry about that, my l33t forum skills are nowhere near as pwning as either of them, I am but a sheep...like all the rest :(

myhouse8pmkthx.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Xyslo said:
I really dont know wether that is sarcasm or he really does want a fight :D, anyways if u r serious then ur an idiot because i can/would/could kill you. But i'm not sad and am not an attention seeker so i dont go around boasting how i am hard.

EDIT: little note on the side, my address is the location underneath my avatar.

fiver says i could knock shit out of u :D

i am sad and i am a ttention seeker and i do go around boasting how hard i am, harder than joo anyway :D - and yeh ill make that assumption based on nothing :D

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
I know how to post pics now, fuck yes.

Obviously have to keep some mystery.

Attachments

• 25Hiding.jpg
    25Hiding.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 39

Himse

FH is my second home
ok: to Xyslo or whatever...

you complain about how gay this thread is, but you then talk about meeting behind the shed and shit

plz fo to wireworld kthxbye

ps: Yeppy OWNS YOU

Yeppy said:
Xylso, want a fight?1?!

Ok lol, Xylso.. note the "?1?!"...

Xylso said:
anyways if u r serious then ur an idiot because i can/would/could kill you. But i'm not sad and am not an attention seeker so i dont go around boasting how i am hard.

I'm always rubber quacking duck serious! you midget-women-beater! Now Don't fly with the stars unless you're ready to go down and burn in the sunflowers! Behaaatchnacher!

"Oh I'd whoop jor ass and kill Zoo... but I'm not attention seeker.. so I don't say stuff like that!?1" Read what you type before you put all your strength into press the send button.

And if we ever were to meet, i'd have my helmet, gloves, jacket and armoued boots on... oh and my bulk of metal with 2-wheels..which would have your face imprinted on the tyres.. How? because I would gone over you so many times .. the rubber would of melted thus making a face mould. -fin-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom