OohhoO said:
In CV in a couple of weeks! :D
Assuming I can motivate myself to level a bit :p
OMG I need ML4 & 5 ... & some new gear! =/
Grrrrr
Bah
:p
µ

Only my bd is ready for cv (the 1 who already dinged rr3l9 and dinged out of leir a month ago) Hes templated and ready to kick ass.

I need to work on mvalk and sb in leir so i can place them to CV soon.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
µ

Only my bd is ready for cv (the 1 who already dinged rr3l9 and dinged out of leir a month ago) Hes templated and ready to kick ass.

I need to work on mvalk and sb in leir so i can place them to CV soon.

Was hoping your valk had been a bit harder :( couldve been PA and random numbers etc...have a hard time finding a good fight nowadays...what with all the middie zergs and all.

Good to see you on a proper class tho ;)

/Dracus

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Vamp is now 43.5

not long to 44.

Will be in leirvik for a while yet i think.

although getting steamrolled by a warlock, bonedancer, shaman, and healer last night wasn't too much fun. Especially with all the rude spam from the lock... "lockchance" i think. (or "lock... something anyway)

hey ho.

PS... Vav... sorry for adding on you with that inf... didnt realise it was you till too late.

- sang.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Yea well not every fight is as good as the other :)

tho my valk is as good as i can get it :D, We will meet again tonight i hope :). And please bear in mind my valk is just 2l3 atm :).

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Yea well not every fight is as good as the other

tho my valk is as good as i can get it , We will meet again tonight i hope . And please bear in mind my valk is just 2l3 atm :).

ofc :)

I just hit 3l0 last nite..closing on 3l1 now..I might respec outta lifebane and viper2 tho...its only kickarse on tanks really...on softies it doesnt change much.

Was kinda fun on sang last night tho..think it hit for 120'ish :p does make it easier.

Contemplating a swap to higher DW and mop4.

/Dracus

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Dracus said:
ofc :)

I just hit 3l0 last nite..closing on 3l1 now..I might respec outta lifebane and viper2 tho...its only kickarse on tanks really...on softies it doesnt change much.

Was kinda fun on sang last night tho..think it hit for 120'ish :p does make it easier.

Contemplating a swap to higher DW and mop4.

/Dracus

That was teh hurt!!!

120 Dot ticks in Leir, are ewul.

No way i am gonna beat your infy dude, its way to hard for me, even as a vamp. (doubt getting to 44 will help much either...)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Urgat said:
That was teh hurt!!!

120 Dot ticks in Leir, are ewul.

No way i am gonna beat your infy dude, its way to hard for me, even as a vamp. (doubt getting to 44 will help much either...)

Its only around 100'ish on proper resists L44 targets tho :)

and I met another vamp..dont remember his name...missed PA and he almost kicked my arse..and tbh it looked like he was lower than 44 aswell..from my dmg..but he played well and I only won coz I panicked and started using run-thru, which Im not proud of tbh :(

/Dracus

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Its only around 100'ish on proper resists L44 targets tho :)

and I met another vamp..dont remember his name...missed PA and he almost kicked my arse..and tbh it looked like he was lower than 44 aswell..from my dmg..but he played well and I only won coz I panicked and started using run-thru, which Im not proud of tbh

/Dracus

now u owe me for letting ya live :) trying to jump me :p but i just slammed ya and left ya there, lol had to laugh when the bd chased ure ass tho. He then pmed me, saying tx for the specs that ure easier to handle :).

Sarewen

Fledgling Freddie
baah why do i have the feeling i missed out on alot these past days, when having to do other stuff?? <ponders>

baah berf RL, they should let us have a /timestop RL button so it would be easier to sit on leirv all day ^^

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Its only around 100'ish on proper resists L44 targets tho

and I met another vamp..dont remember his name...missed PA and he almost kicked my arse..and tbh it looked like he was lower than 44 aswell..from my dmg..but he played well and I only won coz I panicked and started using run-thru, which Im not proud of tbh

/Dracus

You took my Vamp on a last-hit decision (I thought I was going to win but then missed about 5 hits in a row =/) & then died 0.1 seconds later to I-don't-know-what. But then again my Vamp doesn't have any resists, has less than 1k RPs, & had 2 Hunters plugging him at the time so there might still be hope for him yet :D ... & no, I don't even want to think about what would have happened if you landed PA :p

Sarewen said:
baah why do i have the feeling i missed out on alot these past days, when having to do other stuff?? <ponders>

baah berf RL, they should let us have a /timestop RL button so it would be easier to sit on leirv all day ^^

Wasn't it you playing Randja at the weekend then?
At least, someone was on Randja zerging soloers with the rest of the Mid horde :D

Sarewen

Fledgling Freddie
erm, well in the weekend i was yes... about the zerg ^^ well it was a guild grp we had running around... hehe... ofc then all the other mids in leirvik started following as around aswell so yeah a zerg.. :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Such a shame i was having alot of fun today then the bds come out as usual no point in staying to get insta ganked so pve the keep middies :)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
now u owe me for letting ya live trying to jump me :p but i just slammed ya and left ya there, lol had to laugh when the bd chased ure ass tho. He then pmed me, saying tx for the specs that ure easier to handle .

Actually I was just trying to help the other albs there..they seemed to get caught in the middle :) never jumped you ;) and dont get me started on the BD...I did everything wrong that evening..missed PAs left and right :p was a travesty.

/Dracus

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Sarewen said:
erm, well in the weekend i was yes... about the zerg ^^ well it was a guild grp we had running around... hehe... ofc then all the other mids in leirvik started following as around aswell so yeah a zerg.. :)

Hehe ... all part & parcel of normal life-in-Leirvik so nothing to worry about there :D
<quietly inscribes the name "Randja" onto one of his daggers in fresh blood whilst muttering arcane rituals>

Sarewen

Fledgling Freddie
OohhoO said:
<quietly inscribes the name "Randja" onto one of his daggers in fresh blood whilst muttering arcane rituals>

ok now you are really making me scared.. .. .. :eek2:

if it isnt enough that Mooks kills me in 2 hits while i still run around like a headless chicked :p i didnt even get a chance to fire any of my instant-spells off... lol...

<wonders where she left her voodoo-dolls>

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Sarewen said:
ok now you are really making me scared.. .. .. :eek2:

if it isnt enough that Mooks kills me in 2 hits while i still run around like a headless chicked :p i didnt even get a chance to fire any of my instant-spells off... lol...

<wonders where she left her voodoo-dolls>

its probably about time i took revenge on you as well tbh...

for beating me up in those duels when i was 40.

almost 44 now... little sanguinne the bloodsucker is somewhat harder than she was... :)

:flame:

Sarewen

Fledgling Freddie
Urgat said:
its probably about time i took revenge on you as well tbh...

for beating me up in those duels when i was 40.

almost 44 now... little sanguinne the bloodsucker is somewhat harder than she was... :)

:flame:

but but but i didnt even use my spells in those last ones :p

but hey you are always welcome to challenge for another duel, and i promise i wont be so hard on you :fluffle:

lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom