teh kidz pwns you

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just wrong. Personally I blame the parents first and foremost, then the PC brigade. They turned society on it's arse.

It is just fucking wrong. My kids were brought up with a stern hand, as was I. Friends, family and strangers tell me how lovely and polite my two are. It is a sad state of affairs.

rynnor

Rockhound
I wonder how long the victim would have got if he had grabbed the knife and stabbed one to death - a lot longer probably.

Under that new super early release scheme theyll barely do a year...

Damini

Part of the furniture
Mr Anil's cousin Mehmet Aray said: "We expected five or six years to tell you the truth.

"We were prepared for that. But four years with good behaviour, out in two. In time for the World Cup I suppose.

"But you know, if that's the message that we want to send out to our kids then we should stop moaning about people being stabbed all the time."

I think we should have a campaign where we each send a brick to Downing street, until they have enough to build some NEW BLOODY JAILS. Perhaps then people can start serving sensible sentences.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
/thread hijacking

Damini why are you not a billionaire now living in a castle?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Kids have all the power, and the knowledge they do.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Kenny will say it's because I keep buying shoes :( He seems to think I have a secret stockpile somewhere.

Give me time, Deebs :) I have plans of global domination, I just need to clear my student loan first, and then the credit card, and then we can start looking at castles.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hehe, ok. When you buy the castle can I live in the South Tower please?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Sending a brick a week isn't a bad idea actually, in the end they will get so many bricks they get fed up with it and do what they are asked.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
anyone who did that would probably get done for terrorism.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
either that or get sued for hurt feelings

throdgrain

FH is my second home
This country IS fucked by the way. This case is just another example of it. Like Rynnor said if he had grabbed the knife and killed one of the scum with it he would have got longer than they did.

If I looked out my window and saw a pit bull savageing a young child, and grabbed my shotgun and killed the dog, saving the childs life, the least I could expect is prosecution for discharging a firearm in public, losing my licence, and confiscation of the gun.

There is no common sense left here at all.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh they should have been tried as adults and got life. Shows the sad state of justice in the UK today.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Bring back the death penalty where there is no doubt to guilt. And they should give kids from age 12 longer sentences. Lets face it, they are never going to rehabilitate.

I work in the shithole of london that is Southwark, I am telling you now the attitude of the kids that aren't involved in gangs, or violent and criminal activity is shocking, let alone that of those that are.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Theres a possibility that the sentence was reduced due to the aggrevating circumstances of the offence. It seems to me that the guy throwing the lion bar back at the kids was a pretty stupid thing to do.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yes it was stupid, though why the hell shouldn't he defend his family and friends? theses little scum bags will wear this sentence like a badge of honour, doubt they would be so smug on the gallows though.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Theres a possibility that the sentence was reduced due to the aggrevating circumstances of the offence. It seems to me that the guy throwing the lion bar back at the kids was a pretty stupid thing to do.

Oh yeah standing up for himself - without violence, what an idiot he must be ;)

On my previous point, read a bit of this thread ,if you can stand the appalling punctuation and grammer, this is a common occurence. The bloke has done nothing wrong yet gets treated like a criminal.

tris-

i hope youre kidding?

why should these little shits throw it at him into his car in the first place and expect that to be OK?

throw a lion bar at someone
be murdered
throw a lion bar at someone
be murdered

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
that is shocking 4 years for murder the contry is going further down the shitter

Mey

Part of the furniture
that is shocking 4 years for murder the contry is going further down the shitter

For starters it was manslaughter not murder.

I'm not saying the throwing of the lion bar was right in the first place, I'm just saying throwing it back at the kids and getting out of your car is a very stupid thing to do.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
if someone chucked a brick in your house and they stood out side what would you do would sit in side or would you go out and ask what you playing at.

Dukat

Resident Freddy

I dont see how, to have "provocation" as a defence for killing someone you need to be placed in a situation that would cause a reasonable person to lose control of themselves - if throwing a lion bar at someone is reasonable provocation for having them turn around and kill you, then the two who threw it in the first place are fully in the wrong seeing as the guy throwing it back was doing so only because he was "provoked" in the first place by the original throwing of the infamous "murderous-rage inducing lion bar of doom".

The guy who got stabbed was doing nothing any reasonably normal person would do under the circumstances. I have to say I would probably have done exactly the same as he did.

The pulling of the knife is the first break from reality that makes me wonder how the fuck this is manslaughter and not murder. You dont pull a knife on someone unless you want to kill or seriously injure them, and from what I understand of the law, murder does not require premeditation, only the intent to seriously injure or kill.

tris-

For starters it was manslaughter not murder.

I'm not saying the throwing of the lion bar was right in the first place, I'm just saying throwing it back at the kids and getting out of your car is a very stupid thing to do.

that looks like your putting blame on the victim!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
If only they had of thrown a mars bar! none of this would've happened :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The guy who got stabbed was doing nothing any reasonably normal person would do under the circumstances. I have to say I would probably have done exactly the same as he did.

He did not get stabbed, they pulled the knife and then punched him while holding it to his neck. He died later from the head injuries caused by the punch.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
He did not get stabbed, they pulled the knife and then punched him while holding it to his neck. He died later from the head injuries caused by the punch.

Sorry, yea I typed that by accident a couple of times and noticed/corrected it a couple of times, I guess I forgot to change that out in the last edit.

Good job this isnt a court of law eh? :D

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
The country has lost all meaning of right or wrong.

We have been turned into scum loving imbeciles by the good old Labour government. On a slight tangent but somehow similar Naomi Cambell is now saying it was racist of BA to arrest her for spitting at a copper, they did it because she was black apparently, that kind of somes it all up.

Its ok I will say I'm black, its ok I will say I'm young, its ok I will say I'm a single parent, its ok I will say I aren't from this country so don't understand the laws..................the nanny state excuses are fucking endless.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
ROFL @ Jimmys avatar.

Almost bird chasing weather again as well, and I need to plant some seeds again this year due to my dogs churning up bits of the lawn.

:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom