teh event

S

Stallion-

Talivar was right, his the prophet.

ask him.

A

Aoami

Event - Put someone on a chair with a target next to it, above a paddling pool. Peoplel throw apples at this target and when they hit hard enough the chair falls and the person falls into the water.

Ingenious? I think so.

S

Spix

Are we supposed to kill each other or cooperate?

Hard to stop triggerhappy trolls imo

B

belth

FG of Black Company running around rp-whoring, not surprised.

A

Aussie-

WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN 97% OF THOSE HIBS ..??11

K

Kindar

Uhh...annoying Major Bubble!

Lets nail the queen!

T

Takhasis

ffs albs/hibs/mids aint u worked it out yet? STOP ATTACKIN EACH OTHER AND KILL THE FECKIN BLACK QUEEN!!!

Once THATs done then we can all fight k ?

R

Ravenbourne

Sorry to the kobold i killed, came back from afk, was a bit confused to say the least lol

K

Kindar

Let the norse warrior running around in epic be in peace...ok? :-P

Im trying to tank a Queen here :-/

P

PaqMan

All KILL the major counter spell???

Think its the one that spawns minor ones..

(Yea I tried and died :)

D

Divinia

Originally posted by Aussie-
WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN 97% OF THOSE HIBS ..??11

asking me the same question about mids atm, albs are too many anyway so dont matter ><

I

Ialkarn

Kill mids!!!
mmm also hibs!
I would attack albs too if it was possible :\

G

greenfingers

I don't get it ...

are we supposed to coop and kill the queen? if so, plz tell them happy RG to stop zerging lone avaloonians!

T

TheNomad

Finally GOA does an effort to make the campaign continue and now there's rp whores (on all 3 sides) that are spoiling the fun for everyone. Well done to all of them!

I'm gonna level an alt instead...

K

Kindar

I would name TDD for messing up the stuff....got a reply about they were farmed, so now they return it...way too much.

Fook you TDD!

E

Ekydus

The counter spells drain power. They attack you if you have power and will also go into a frenzy if you hit back. The Queen is just waiting at the top of the tower for us and so far it seems to be only Albs willing to go up there. Go to the top and melee zerg the Queen to death please. RP farming isn't going anywhere.

H

herjulf

Originally posted by Kindar
I would name TDD for messing up the stuff....got a reply about they were farmed, so now they return it...way too much.

Fook you TDD!

?

M

merwon

Originally posted by Kindar

Fook you TDD!

actually fook u Mr Kindar Battlespirit the goodie two shoe of daoc !
If u had been killed 5 times in a row by albs while u were trying to do the so called quest or whatever u wouldn´t have been so eiger to cooperate either. so sincerely feck you..

EDIT: it should also be noted that this in NO way had anything to do with TDD as a guild. the grp just cointaned 4 members of that guild that´s all..

K

Kindar

Originally posted by merwon
actually fook u Mr Kindar Battlespirit the goodie two shoe of daoc !
If u had been killed 5 times in a row by albs while u were trying to do the so called quest or whatever u wouldn´t have been so eiger to cooperate either. so sincerely feck you..

EDIT: it should also be noted that this in NO way had anything to do with TDD as a guild. the grp just cointaned 4 members of that guild that´s all..

I didn't kill a single enemy there....i was running around to find any named mobs or anything, that looked like a quest object. Suddenly people went mad and began killing each other....not much questing left for me then :-/

P

pez

get wankers on all sides, i was running along looking for some army or other which was meant to be attacking atk at some point. anyway got attacked by an NS, not really bothered tbh i mean its an NS but then some bard ran past and either figured i attacked the NS, wasn't sure or was a wanker too and healed him seconds before he was baout to go down. suffice to say i died, especially when an enchanter joined in. btw NS name was envenom if anyone actually cares

G

Gorrion

I went there with my lvl 26 hunter coz i knew things would turn ugly, althoug no one attacked me, i seemed to get AE spell effects on me witch caused several death.
I dunno what the event is about, but it is too chaotic for my liking.
for me it just look like emain was moved to BG2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom