Teh Dynamic Duo [Movie]

Septina

Part of the furniture
Jupiter said:
yep i realise u ran off to fotm Avalon

Just a question if i may?
How is a 'fotm server' as you call it bad?
'fotm server' = lots of ppl = lots of stuffs to fight.
And lots of action = fun.... atleast thats how it is for me Oo
Dunno if you prefer running around for 30+ mins between fights instead of having almost constant action? :p

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Eva said:
If it was fotm wouldn't it be more here ... ?

i couldnt care less where he goes tbfh, i couldnt care less if he is rr10 mage god, i couldnt care less if he has 23 accounts to play 24/7, he dont play Prydwen no more end of story and to get back to my original post i thought it was funny and egotistical somebody bumping their own thread but others just think i'm envious... whatever

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Just a question if i may?
How is a 'fotm server' as you call it bad?
'fotm server' = lots of ppl = lots of stuffs to fight.
And lots of action = fun.... atleast thats how it is for me Oo
Dunno if you prefer running around for 30+ mins between fights instead of having almost constant action? :p

ahhh yes and prydwen hasnt been like that for the last month+, right, didnt u hear about all us Hibbies zerging the shit outta the place... muhahahhahaah

Septina

Part of the furniture
Jupiter said:
i couldnt care less where he goes tbfh, i couldnt care less if he is rr10 mage god, i couldnt care less if he has 23 accounts to play 24/7, he dont play Prydwen no more end of story and to get back to my original post i thought it was funny and egotistical somebody bumping their own thread but others just think i'm envious... whatever

MaditioN said:
someone requested mirror for this superb duo movie and only working mirror that i could find is: http://maartenson.net/daoc/teh_dynamic_duo.avi enjoy :E

OMG!!! How egotistical bumping threads with a working mirror when ppl ask >;(
I mean come on, thats just rotten and he should be punished =(

Jupiter said:
ahhh yes and prydwen hasnt been like that for the last month+, right, didnt u hear about all us Hibbies zerging the shit outta the place... muhahahhahaah

Primetime prydwen: 600 players divided over 3 realms, less than it was when i stopped playing. :p

Primetime avalon: 2200 players.

Wonder where you'll find the most action m8s =(

n00b

Loyal Freddie
jupiter, suck but dont swallow.

enough of your pointless shitty comments already.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
OMG!!! How egotistical bumping threads with a working mirror when ppl ask >;(
I mean come on, thats just rotten and he should be punished =(
(

aye the thread was 5 weeks old without a post when he posted that or can u interpet dates and times lets see 19th Feb from 25 March leaves hmmm bumping old threads imho

Septina

Part of the furniture
Jupiter said:
aye the thread was 5 weeks old without a post when he posted that or can u interpet dates and times lets see 19th Feb from 25 March leaves hmmm bumping old threads imho

bumping old threads by request? :)

n00b

Loyal Freddie
and whats your problem then jupiter, was he bumping a thread that showed you getting owned ingame or what ?

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
God forbid someone asked him outside FH and he can't remember the name. Let's not bump the original thread then! Should he have made a new "FAO Random guy who pmed me on irc and wanted link for duo movie!" thread? I think this was a better option tbh.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
n00b said:
and whats your problem then jupiter, was he bumping a thread that showed you getting owned ingame or what ?

nah as i posted at the time in a satirical manner which some people couldnt decipher and thought i was envious and hence we are here

n00b

Loyal Freddie
ok enough of the bullshit then and lets leave this post for people that really wanted to see the movie again or wtf

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
ofc its teh ego e-peen bumpz0r of teh year111½ jajaja its pwnage matez0r!! for real!!

MaditioN bumped this thread first with the new mirror, made an new thread on exc/rvr section 3 mins later.. "mirror for this movie was requested by someone on excal when i was on my druid, dno your name but here is ze mirror for aaaaall of you who havent seen the duo movie of rox:"

why bump old thread on prydwen section and not just make a new thread ONLY on exc section, where the guy he meet was from... hell, why not make an thread on every section :touch:

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
tribute said:
ofc its teh ego e-peen bumpz0r of teh year111½ jajaja its pwnage matez0r!! for real!!

MaditioN bumped this thread first with the new mirror, made an new thread on exc/rvr section 3 mins later.. "mirror for this movie was requested by someone on excal when i was on my druid, dno your name but here is ze mirror for aaaaall of you who havent seen the duo movie of rox:"

why bump old thread on prydwen section and not just make a new thread ONLY on exc section, where the guy he meet was from... hell, why not make an thread on every section :touch:

since all the frigging info and comments was on the thread on pryd rvr board?
you maybe wanned me to summarize it on excal board for you?

sure, couldve made a excal only thread w/o link to the real thread with comments and such, but why not take the opportunity of beeing "ego" and give more ppl (excal rvr board) a chance to see a movie?
the guy who asked me for a mirror to the movie wonder where he could find the working mirror, i said ill bump the old thread if i can find a working mirror in the thread, i did.
wouldve it been better if i made a new thread or bumped the old? more content in old thread and wouldve probably gotten whined at for making a new thread with old movie, but tbh, couldnt care less what most of the fh people think, its like vnboards mostly.
take care and less qq, its bad for your skin matey!

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
I havent seen you make sarcastic comments tho when someone from SC bumped their movie thread :p

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Damn nice that vid is. More mid seers playing like that I want to see!

(Mission complete Valg, damn you if you get me into trouble)

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Damn nice that vid is. More mid seers playing like that I want to see!

(Mission complete Valg, damn you if you get me into trouble)

rofl, this man cant take a joke xDDDDD

nice sig btw :(

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I got owned. Delete this thread as payback imo. JUPITUS! =(

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
excellent stuff - downloading and going out for more beer. I hope there are no AC DC soundalikes in this one if there is please warn me....;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom