Technical Difficulty

F

FragFodder

Hi all

I'm having problems in EF where, the game seems to have a mind of its own. I'm aiming in one direction and all of a sudden something takes over the mouse and turns me elsewhere. I've found myself shooting the floor and getting killed because of this problem, or aiming off at the last second and missing a carrier as he's about to cap the flag.

Has anyone seen this problem before? And more to the point has anyone got any ideas?

Lemme know its driving me nutz

FF

G

galensbuddy

Only thing I can think of is a mouse problem, i.e. sticking to the surface it's on.
Sorry bud

D

[DAD]Monty73

On rare occasions I have found I could not fire. And on the odd occasion when I am playing in a window if I alt tab out and back in sometimes I am moving in a direction without pressing a key and I have to alt tab to get control back.

These are both very rare for me but have happened.

Not sure if that helps any lol

F

FragFodder

I've tried almost everything I could think of including changing mouse mat the mouse itself, getting new drivers and a whole host of other things.

None of them worked and this is me first post after a complete format and rebuild. We'll see if it helped any when I get EF installed :)

Cheers for your help fellaz :)

FF

S

sTiFFoLdMaN

did it work?

also, just wondering, how do you connect to the internet? ie, 56k isdn, cable?

F

FragFodder

Yeah it worked but not completly, however EF is now playable again.

My conn is 1mb NTL Broadband

FF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom