[Teaser] Frozensolid, the Final Path

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm planning to release one final movie this summer! (as some ppl told me they would still be quite interested in one... ;))
Been recording fights the last few months, all from a solo valewalker PoV.
Wanted to test Adobe premiere pro out so made this teaser to check it out(still unsure if I'll use it instead of Sony Vegas).
Its pretty short, only 10 mb:

Frozensolid the Final Step

Warning: its very short and you could get eager to see the whole movie (which still could take some weeks) :p

Frozen

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice movie but you missing a troll in there. I'll fight you next time I see you, hope you get recording ready. I'll be naked but disguised with SoM form, so you can beat my troll with a fair chance this time :flame:

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
You're such a teasing bastard Frozen :<

looks promising though :D

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Nice teaser Frozen :)

Now hit RR10 quick so we can see the whole movie hehe :fluffle:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Nice movie but you missing a troll in there. I'll fight you next time I see you, hope you get recording ready. I'll be naked but disguised with SoM form, so you can beat my troll with a fair chance this time :flame:

I don't think he want to fight a warrior that runs around with his valk friend ganking soloers.

Frozen, I saw my friar was in it :)

When did I play my friar? :p

ripperbil

Fledgling Freddie
Give more detail on the fights, better resolution to see what you use, maybe some zoom. Its really fun to spot the enemies you are fighting.

good music and clipping, but ofc longer in a full movie.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think he want to fight a warrior that runs around with his valk friend ganking soloers.

or dumps everything on u then runs to the nearest fg for them to kill u :wanker:

edit : that was a very very old screen shot frozen, nice teaser tho, now grp more and get rr10 xD

Everz

FH is my second home
retro screenie frozen, film looks like its gonna be great, i must reactivate my acc so i can wtf you with antler head ns for my one chance of getting in a movie :ninja:,

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

What a joke :( dl'ing solid ;)

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
"edit: how much futher to rr10?"
Think i'm currently 1 kill away from 9l9... so not too far ;)

"When did I play my friar? "
We had 2 fights like a month or two ago :>

"Give more detail on the fights, better resolution to see what you use, maybe some zoom. Its really fun to spot the enemies you are fighting."
More/longer fights will ofc be displayed in the whole movie, will probably mention most of the enemy names aswell. Though quality will be pretty much the same as the teaser. Will have to squize the size of the movie quite a bit since i got too much stuff i want to put into the movie (will have to make a strict selection)...

"that was a very very old screen shot frozen..."
Aye it is ;) Though not nearly as old as the 1st one (somewhere close after SI release)

Thanks for the nice replies... Good to see that ppl would like to see a final last vw vid ;)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Song sounds very much like the old Deux Ex game, where are my discs I miss that game... :(

Kinag

Part of the furniture
"When did I play my friar? "
We had 2 fights like a month or two ago

I lost tragically I think.

Think it was one of those times I took my friar out just to see how it was, then went back to my inf :p

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Please ding rr10 from an assaination mission!

It should be the only way to get that last bit of rp! ;D

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
wondering if the couple fights i had with u on my valk are recoreded ?

just dl'd the teaser... looks like its going to be damn good

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
"wondering if the couple fights i had with u on my valk are recoreded ?"

Can vaguely remember one fight with a rr7 valk, though dont think I was recording that day...

Thadius

Part of the furniture

Can vaguely remember one fight with a rr7 valk, though dont think I was recording that day...

Is it still work in progress? ;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I hope you dont put that fight when you 3 shot my inf :D

lpep

Can't get enough of FH

aye that would be my valk.. u must have had a bad day as it was very short

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
valks are horribly OPed. A guy in my guild is soloing almost anything on it^^ And most of the time he ends up at full health. Really stupid lol. Anyhow...with all new toys etc everyone is gonna take two years too kill soon anyhow...so its just one of many errors lately in mythics grand scheme:p

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Did you get around to finishing this frozen? Looks like it should be good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom