Team Zerg...its gotta hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:
The one of me kicking 3 hunters asses when being buff striped mezzed stuned ... opps silly me there is noway i could do that cause im so soft and shit with no skills ...

... Well that and game mechanics prevent you killing other people when you are mezzed or stunned.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
well, your zieron, yes? thats someone who has ruined more fights then i can count for me, so yeah.. i do add in no matter what numbers. :p

and, if you quit your adding, i will quit mine ;p
No i play a minstrel called Mrshady

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
Solari said:
Dept? You killed a particular enemy while he was vulnerable and...

Obviously you weren't alone to do this, if you look at the top line of the SS Porkbelly is stunned, unless you for some reason backstyled him and then changed target from the stunned target to attack this guy it looks to me like a zergfight where your side might aswell could have been outnumbering these guys.

But if it's really all about killing this guy, to me this is just malicious random flaming and trolling tbh.

At last you see what really happend it only took 7 pages ;)

look at what i wrote after 6 replys to this post ...
here it goes ...

/clap /clap nice screenshot ...

1 more thing less running with casters s ...

If u wanna fight lets fight without the casters debuffing mezzing stunning healing and all the other shit they do ...

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Solari said:
Dept? You killed a particular enemy while he was vulnerable and...

Obviously you weren't alone to do this, if you look at the top line of the SS Porkbelly is stunned, unless you for some reason backstyled him and then changed target from the stunned target to attack this guy it looks to me like a zergfight where your side might aswell could have been outnumbering these guys.

But if it's really all about killing this guy, to me this is just malicious random flaming and trolling tbh.

Read the whole post and not the last page, it says gustav was with a healer/caster on the first page.

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
A note to all involved in the discussion:

We're all playing a game to have fun.

If you get your fun from depriving others of theirs, you have to ask yourself if you're playing it right.

That's all.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Porkbelly said:
Why shouldnt i reply to what people say about my grp m8s and me ?? ...

Why should i just watch peeps slaging the way we play ?? ...

3 stealthers in a grp killing a full grp , is this not allowed ?? ...

3 stealthers killing a full grp then seeing them on freedy house whining about TeamZerg this TeamZerg that ... LOL ...

Seeing idiots post on freedys house saying kilsimba , Me And Chelseacf cant solo and never solo ... When i solo fight stealthers i win some i lose some but most of the time i get life tap why trying to fight .
I have never seen kilsimba lose a 1v1 vs a stealther yet , im not saying he doesnt lose im just saying i havnt seen him lose so seeing peeps saying he is shit no skill and so on pisses me off .
As for chelseafc a very very strong NS but he doesnt have a buff bot so he can only play this char when me or kilsimba are playing . wat is wrong with that ?? ...

As for seeing my own realm peeps slaging us off well its just a joke ..
If you got to know us instead of slagging then maybe you would like us ..
Hib stealthers do you really see us adding on your fights ?? ..
Hib stealthers if you ask for help do we help you ?? ..

i say no more ...

I think you all should take a step back and think about this post, it says it all for me. Pork tbh Kils has lost but he is bloody tough 1vs1 and there are a few people on here who are not owning up to the truth. I know for a fact there are people here who are strong players and they have lost to him but they don't come here gratzing or commenting about how good he can be 1 vs 1. You have to ask yourself why they do this? Its all about posturing about establishing who is in the group and who is the proberbial bad guy. I guess it makes the game more fun in a very odd way. Unfrotunately you guys are the bad guys and it all seems very childish to me. Obvious and childish - but coming here and making worse is a bit silly to be honest as well.

You guys are some of the best people I know in game but you do come here and let yourselves down sometimes with the way you communicate. Try stopping and re-redaing your posts before you post them and ask yourself - how will others see this.

The fact Chealseafc didn't spot the possible misreading of his post means you need to just post with a bit more responsibility. The same goes for some of the others here. A lot of the problems here are down to irresponsible communication and nothing else. I am not asking for FH to become a fucking kindergarden either just slighly less predictible and a bit mroe fun. :p

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Sharkith said:
I think you all should take a step back and think about this post, it says it all for me. Pork tbh Kils has lost but he is bloody tough 1vs1 and there are a few people on here who are not owning up to the truth. I know for a fact there are people here who are strong players and they have lost to him but they don't come here gratzing or commenting about how good he can be 1 vs 1. You have to ask yourself why they do this? Its all about posturing about establishing who is in the group and who is the proberbial bad guy. I guess it makes the game more fun in a very odd way. Unfrotunately you guys are the bad guys and it all seems very childish to me. Obvious and childish - but coming here and making worse is a bit silly to be honest as well.

You guys are some of the best people I know in game but you do come here and let yourselves down sometimes with the way you communicate. Try stopping and re-redaing your posts before you post them and ask yourself - how will others see this.

The fact Chealseafc didn't spot the possible misreading of his post means you need to just post with a bit more responsibility. The same goes for some of the others here. A lot of the problems here are down to irresponsible communication and nothing else. I am not asking for FH to become a fucking kindergarden either just slighly less predictible and a bit mroe fun. :p

Nice post Shark but tbh it will be wasted on the likes of Porkbelly and co. You can't polish a turd and unfortunately he is the biggest one of all atm.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
The Man said:
Ok m8 look, as pork said the post wasn't aimed at you, I relise what it looks like now and I apologies. I quoted your post to say my bit back at someone else and i shouldn't have so again im sorry.

fair enough mate, apology accepted ofc :)

Djib

Fledgling Freddie
Quality

Gustav said:
Well mate. Lets just say I own you and your friends up and down and all around. That screenie just says it all, any time you want, anywhere you want and anyhow I will make you my love biatch. I have more of your rps than you have of mine and I can absolutely guarentee that will continue for as long as we both play DAoC. I've had 3 or 4 of you beating on me and I still make one of u ip as well as Phase shift and I still get away. I logged on for an hour or so yesterday and I made 7 DBs and 11k rps....and most of them were team zerg. I believe I heard Team Zerg crying softly as you all released 3 times in a row. I have nothing wrong with your playstyle, I've even gratz most of you, but nothing pleases me more than hitting you for 1102 damage and being instumental in getting your group nailed. Funny thing is...none of you got me. at all. not even close.

Classic!

Nice one Gustav, mate. Glad you showed these guys some discipline and spanked them like you were their daddy!

Keep up the good work :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Congax said:
I remember when Chelseafc was lvl 48 something. He only grouped up with Killsimba back then, and yet he managed to achieve RR4 at that level. People were whining already at them just 'cause they were stealthzerging (with 2!).

I was jealous cause I just dinged RR4 after a few weeks of hard work on lvl 50 :p

I remeber him back from Thid and Leivrik. He was cannon fodder back there and it remained all the way trough his career.

I am actully quite happy that they got so high realm ranks, more RPs when you meet them solo.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Porkbelly said:
why dont you f*** off who ever u are ...

running in grp of 3 fighting 5 stealthers with casters i say wat i wont to :wanker: ...

the post is about my grp and got f*** all to do with you so keep your big conk out of it ...

you took my grapefruit

pip

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
I remeber him back from Thid and Leivrik. He was cannon fodder back there and it remained all the way trough his career.

I am actully quite happy that they got so high realm ranks, more RPs when you meet them solo.
bit like you then :fluffle:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Nice post Shark but tbh it will be wasted on the likes of Porkbelly and co. You can't polish a turd and unfortunately he is the biggest one of all atm.

lol. Have a Rep for that.:england:

Made me smile.:)

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:

1 more thing less running with casters :wanker:s ...

If u wanna fight lets fight without the casters debuffing mezzing stunning healing and all the other shit they do ...

so ur little gimp grp can kill all but we can only attack if we are stealths.... erhm right, makes sence :wanker:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
elbeek said:

that looks like a personal attack to me, are we allowed to post such things? :confused:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
that looks like a personal attack to me, are we allowed to post such things? :confused:

not sure if your allowed to say 'personal attacks' without getting warned ;p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
not sure if your allowed to say 'personal attacks' without getting warned ;p

I think we can, discussing warnings otoh, not sure about that!

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
no beach in your countries ? :(

Some ppl in this game needs more than a break

X

xGenocidex

This has indeed become erm ^^ an interesting and amusing read :p i just love when people with huge ego's are whined at (Chelseafc/porkbelly) jump into a defensive position and go... omg we pwn all we kill everything lol! we kill fgs we even kill chuck norris ^^ made me laugh atleast.. but hey guys next time you kill that fg :p make sure its not in df and they do con above grey/green ok :)?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Reading this thread makes me laugh,you can make a grp of 8 go around kick the shit out of all and get away with it but when you get rouges that group everyone starts fucking crying

even though you are a pan pipe moron, I agree with you here.

its just really though in an ideal daoc world. if you want to participate in FG rvr you roll a visual and do 8 man stuff. if you dont you roll a stealther and solo. thats the simple logic some use.

but yer it doesnt work like that because the 8 man guys dont leave soloers and soloers dont leave the 8 man guys alone when fighting (at least most dont etc).

so basically do what you wanna do, but maybe try and be reasonably nice. chealsea always been a nice guy to talk to. porkballs always comes accross as thick as pig shit whenever he says anything though.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
This has indeed become erm ^^ an interesting and amusing read :p i just love when people with huge ego's are whined at (Chelseafc/porkbelly) jump into a defensive position and go... omg we pwn all we kill everything lol! we kill fgs we even kill chuck norris ^^ made me laugh atleast.. but hey guys next time you kill that fg :p make sure its not in df and they do con above grey/green ok :)?

about as fun as those who can't ignore them but have to give them a doze of reality, because we can't let them get away with thinking they are the best, can we?

grimlin

Fledgling Freddie
this has been the most interesting posts ive seen in days :worthy: team zerg are good for somethings i guess

X

xGenocidex

pjuppe said:
about as fun as those who can't ignore them but have to give them a doze of reality, because we can't let them get away with thinking they are the best, can we?

ofc :p i never let players with big ego's get away with it.. its only right!

kivik

Part of the furniture
Shike said:

CLOSE THREAD,!! CLOSE THREAD!!! MODS HELP!!?!?!!1111

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:
At last you see what really happend it only took 7 pages ;)

look at what i wrote after 6 replys to this post ...
here it goes ...

1 more thing less running with casters s ...

http://www.porkbelly.youaremighty.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom