Team Zerg...its gotta hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xGenocidex

lol he's a daft little charva gamah :) send him my way i'll meet him irl :) we'll have talks and stuff

X

xGenocidex

Vodkafairy said:
i loved watching it spill on the floor after i chopped your "spear" in many tiny pieces! use what you have left on your midfriends mkay :D

and rure: thats a good one! ill try one too:

.....-------======++++'''''[xXTEAMZERGXx.xXCUT ONEXx.xXALL BLEEDXx)""++++======-------.....

yea ^^ its still on the nolby wesbite i think lol :p www.nolbypride.se <--- top of the page :D

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
lol he's a daft little charva gamah :) send him my way i'll meet him irl :) we'll have talks and stuff

It's funny tho..you're saying the same thing as he did now (come on irl etc). Doesn't that make you a daft little charva aswell?

Gamah

Banned
xGenocidex said:

No need! I have declined his most generous offer with nothing less than a formal private message!

Gamah said:
Thank you for your invitation to a meeting in "real life", However I am afraid I will have to decline your most generous of offers. The reason being is I believe even if I did agree to a Rendevous, you would sacrifice the fight for a night in with your favorite "Big Black Cocks" Magazine and a king size box of man sized Kleenex. Hence it would not be worth my time to arrange something that would never happen.

The other reason is I have no desire to fight Chavs more than I have to and unfortunately you do fall in the the category of low IQ'd chavness.

However, maybe you will see me one day in a park whilst clutching your bottle of white lightning and we can discuss the finer points of Dark Age of Camelot.

Kind Regards
Gamah

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
No need! I have declined his most generous offer with nothing less than a formal private message!

i begin to despise the word chav...from something old and nice to something resembling the crazy frog song:p Everywhere and everyone spilling it out^^

Gamah

Banned
ebenezer said:
i begin to despise the word chav...from something old and nice to something resembling the crazy frog song:p Everywhere and everyone spilling it out^^

Indeed, However I live close to Maidenhead, I know the true meaning of the word :>

X

xGenocidex

Congax said:
It's funny tho..you're saying the same thing as he did now (come on irl etc). Doesn't that make you a daft little charva aswell?

no.. main reason being i don't talk like "Fooking" etc etc... aka Charva net talk ;x asking someone for a "meeting" irl isn't being a charva ;x christ 2 priests could ask that.. does that make them charvas?

X

xGenocidex

Gamah said:
Thank you for your invitation to a meeting in "real life", However I am afraid I will have to decline your most generous of offers. The reason being is I believe even if I did agree to a Rendevous, you would sacrifice the fight for a night in with your favorite "Big Black Cocks" Magazine and a king size box of man sized Kleenex. Hence it would not be worth my time to arrange something that would never happen.

The other reason is I have no desire to fight Chavs more than I have to and unfortunately you do fall in the the category of low IQ'd chavness.

However, maybe you will see me one day in a park whilst clutching your bottle of white lightning and we can discuss the finer points of Dark Age of Camelot.

Kind Regards
Gamah

lol :worthy: so true about the white lightning its like the charva holy drink... anyway wasted enough time on this thread i guess.. i shalt make haste and watch my 50gig of anime!

andeh

One of Freddy's beloved
rure said:
Posting in a legendary thread. (just wanted to have it said)

Excellent post. I give you a 2/10 for the effort.

Pot, meet kettle.

Judging from these two posts I think its safe to say you arent the most intellectual and/or most mature individual on these boards.

Really cool this: ---==TeamZerg==--- ---==REMEMBER THE NAME ==--- ---==FUCK WITH US YOU FUCK WITH THE BEST==---

Here is one more you can use: "We ride together. We die together. TEAM ZERG 4 LIFE."

/edit: And to use an fotm expression: Porkbelly wins the internet.

QFT!!11

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
well, your zieron, yes? thats someone who has ruined more fights then i can count for me, so yeah.. i do add in no matter what numbers. :p

and, if you quit your adding, i will quit mine ;p
Actually that's me, and yes I do add on you these days. I leave alone virtually every stealther and solo meleer I respect at least until the end of their fight which is what I would expect in return, but after the number of times you've added on me in obvious 8v8s, 2v2s etc I most certainly don't respect you, and I know I'm not the only one.

If it was down to a misunderstanding then I suggest you change your policy and don't bear grudges forever based on one incident because it will just grow and you'll be the one losing out. I certainly don't, in fact I've been leaving alone many of your fights until the end then killing you after, yet you still add on me midfight regularly. If you expect me to not only leave you to finish the fight but also restealth and run away then you expect too much. If it's duels and not rvr you're after then go occassus bridge.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Porkbelly said:
:wanker:

This is to all you tossers out there mids albs and even HIBS

I PLAY THE WAY I FOOKING LIKE MOST OF YOU ARE ALL LITTLE KIDS ON HERE AND JUST HAVNT A CLUE ...

NO HOLDING BACK IM GONNA KILL EVERY FOOKING PERSON I SEE WITH MY GRP ...

IF YOU ARE SOLOING I DONT GIVE A SHIT IM GONNA KILL YOU ...

IF I SEE SOMONE FIGHT A 1V1 I DONT GIVE A SHIT IM GONNA ADD AND KILL YOU ...

HAVE FUN ALL SEE YOU ON THE BATTLE FIELD ( ON MY DEATH SPAM ) ...

oh one more thing ( CENSI YOU:wanker: ) FOOK YOU IVE NEVER LIKED YOU YOU FOOKING LITTLE MIGIT , YOU THINK YOUR SO GOOD YOU AINT SHIT PAL ...
YOUR RANK 1 RANGER WILL SOON BE OVER TAKEN BY A TEAMZERG MEMBER ...

NOW BAN ME FROM THIS FORUM PIZZZZ ...

PORKBELLY SIGNING OFF BYE ...

Hi, I ate too many dodgy beefburgers and now suffer from CJD. You have exceeded all my expectations with your latest post, your are indeed the "official FH window licker", many gratz.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie

stopwhining.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom