Team Fortress 2 Server

Nate

FH is my second home
Hey Deebs, is this server still up? Do I have the ability to update it or is that auto? Would like to get some Man vs Machine on this :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Let me check...

opticle

Part of the furniture
I've never played TF.. I'll check it out :)

Edit: Installing. Anyone fancy showing me the ropes later ? Man vs Machine sounds fun.

Nate

FH is my second home
It's very straight forward mate, there is even a tutorial to teach you what you do. Highly recommend you go through that. Controls are as intuitive as can be, you see what you get with the class types and they have tooltips which explain everything.

I suggest you play the normal game just to get a feeling for each class then go for MvM, the server wait time for MvM atm isn't appealing. Which is a non issue with the normal. But you generally have a 30min wait to play, which really isn't fun. Should be sorted out soon though.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Mann vs machine is great fun. The intro movie is ace as well. My kids have been bombing aroijd on it today

Poag

m00?
Tis indeed a good fun mode.

Deebs if you need any assistance i have some prebuilt server.cfgs and install/update scripts if you want them :)

Was running MvM on my webserver to give it a whirl, although it lagged was pretty good fun.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Right, just patching the server.........

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Waiting for Poag to give guidance on a suitable config file to run as MvM....

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It is up and running.

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice one Deebs, will be on tonight at some point. Dont spose there is a TS server or the like, for vocal cuntings....

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I would like to play this on a weekly basis on certain night, and you come and play, first come first serve basis, my clan play it, but we're struggling to pull the numbers to get a full 6! (Yes, it's dark days for us) - I'll happily give our TS details for those that are interested :)

Infact, best way to do it, would be to add me on steam; Gwadien, then I can ask you! :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Nah, notifications are crap with the group pages when you try and message people about it, unless you're a admin, then you can make announcements, which would be better @ organising a crowd.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
MYstIC G has the RCON password, if you feel you can help run it start a PM with him.

In the meantime I will build a new host (faster) and also create an additional server which will be private for FH to use as the current one seems to attract players all the time. More details to follow.

Nate

FH is my second home
Yeah that is a big problem atm, servers are getting flooded as demand outweighs spaces.

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
Jumping in now. I had to Windows ate my desktop machine :/

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
well that was entertaining :) dont usually play a heavy, good fun blending through the robots.

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
Did we play together? My steam name thing is Combat Wombat. I was fucking around mostly with demo and pyro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom