TDMM dings 50M

B

Belomar

A Spanish in-game friend told me that Spanish often play at night due to the excessive heat during the days (at least during summer). Don't know if this is correct or not, but it would explain the TDMM population spikes late at night. ;)

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Belomar
A Spanish in-game friend told me that Spanish often play at night due to the excessive heat during the days (at least during summer). Don't know if this is correct or not, but it would explain the TDMM population spikes late at night. ;)

It's exactly correct, and they have been saying that all along. It's 40 degrees there, too hot to sleep, so they go to the local Internet Cafe' and play DAOC.

B

BidAccount

I love this crazy spanish guild.

They run up to amg, stomp a few stragglers. Albs pull together a few groups, stomp the spanish. They run back from ligen, rinse repeat.

Fun :)

F

- Fedaykin -

The Thing is.. they have one player who i actually respect and that is tomatera..

the rest of them actually do suck. If albion had 2fg randoms together at the time TDMM roam then they would kick TDMM's ass..

usually though there is 5-6 albions, no clerics on and therefore TDMM zerg pisses people off.

X

xfear

yeyeye i like seeing when we run 2 FG, and kill 3-4 FG albs, then they call us zergers, telling that we were 3-4 FG, when we only were 2 FG, and they run about x2 peeps than us

its kinda lame seeing albions saying "zergers" to other peeps

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by angara-ffs
:rolleyes:
Sorry, i forgot FC is so special for always doing 1g runs.

sorry but camping amg like you did last nite for so long is just gay
thanks for ruining rvr last nite.

A

Amadon

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
The Thing is.. they have one player who i actually respect and that is tomatera..

the rest of them actually do suck. If albion had 2fg randoms together at the time TDMM roam then they would kick TDMM's ass..

usually though there is 5-6 albions, no clerics on and therefore TDMM zerg pisses people off.
kind of the way the huge alb zergs in prime time and the savage gank groups do

A

Amadon

Originally posted by old.m0000
sorry but camping amg like you did last nite for so long is just gay
thanks for ruining rvr last nite.
thanks for being in a realm which outnumbers my realm so greatly that it ruins rvr for my realm in prime time

p.s. well done TDMM :clap:

nice bunch of players who don't take the game too seriously imo :)

P

panos_gr

well doen tdmm:) seems only meditteranian countries keep hib alive in rvr late night:)P

H

Hestetun

Originally posted by old.krane
Hahahah.........

liddul spanish night zergers want to have a grats???????????

hahahahhaha.................

u guyz sawk big time...

lol retard , get a life u zerger!

T

taponzin

Felicidades Tuatha.... y q les den por el culos a los putos guiris!!! uuue!! ;)

N

noaim

Originally posted by taponzin
Felicidades Tuatha.... y q les den por el culos a los putos guiris!!! uuue!! ;)

For you whiners that flame "racist" every time someone say anything remotely negative about spain, check this guy out. In this quote he call foreigners whores, now who's the racist one eh?

FYI mr Taporzin, You're playing on a English server, and if u dont like the " putos guiris", i suggest you get the fuck out of this game until they fix you up with a spanish server.

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by noaim
For you whiners that flame "racist" every time someone say anything remotely negative about spain, check this guy out. In this quote he call foreigners whores, now who's the racist one eh?

Good work sherlock!!!! :rolleyes:

T

tdmm_kamosh

Aliorm isnt from TDMM and personally is a stupid, plz forget this ffs childish post, yes you have the reason now, he did a racist coment.

Whine about plays is good or funny, but no that stupid post like Aliorm's text.

N

noaim

Originally posted by tdmm_kamosh
Aliorm isnt from TDMM and personally is a stupid, plz forget this ffs childish post, yes you have the reason now, he did a racist coment.

Whine about plays is good or funny, but no that stupid post like Aliorm's text.

Never said he was from TDDM either.

Personally i dont give a jackarse about you guys zerging Emain or whatever. There's no in-game police in this game and how each and every player play the game, it's up to them. But people like that twat (alinorm) ticks me off and add to the already negative experience i've had with some spaniards in this game.

G

galaha

you are in a englis guild taponzin then.... why say putos guiris? i cant understand... :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom