TDM admin codes

H

HangTime

In case anybody is wondering why the admin code doesnt seem to work anymore, it's no longer public and admin election put in its place. Type "elect" to request admin rights, and "yes" to give your support to prospective admins :)

A few other cfg changes have been made, floodprot is now much harder to trigger etc. Thanks to natrat and whoever else it may concern for implementing the changes.

C

cenobite

If anyone has any problems with any of the settings or any other QuakeWorld issues if you mail me then I will pass the information on to the relevant people.

I hope these changes prove that BW still does bother about QW and that it is not treated by BW as a dead game (even if by and large it is a dead game and no please do not mis-interpret that I still love the game).

So to sum up:

Problems = Mail me

OH forgot to say reason to do this is Because I am one of the QW Liasons. I also want feedback to see how the changes are working and whether or not anything is being abused etc..

If it is then also drop me a mail on quakeworldrox@ceno.co.uk (yes serious email address) and let me know.

O

oldman

deathace is doing them

btw theres probably gonna be some sort of 'qw meeting' on quakenet for ppl to argue out what additional stuff needs doing on top of the changes about to be implemented.

Any suggestions that havn't already been put forward should be done so here or at the meeting whenever it actaully is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom