TD vs SoM

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
What is the diffrence of Traitors Dagger and SoM procs? they look the same, but what is the diffrence?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
SOM procs a 200dmg 100% ablative

TD procs a 200ish dmg DD, but costs you about 50hp

Theo

Fledgling Freddie
Traitors Dagger - Offensive Proc
SoM - Defensive

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Bahumat said:
SOM procs a 200dmg 100% ablative

TD procs a 200ish dmg DD, but costs you about 50hp

Yes ... But Td 50 hp cost is an aoe ... so if u are an archer and u are shooting someone with your bow u dont suffer the penalty ;) I only figured this recently myself ...

Also for classes that cannot use som td /use2 is a useful shadeform ... though this has been negated somewhat by the fact that weapons/shields are now visable :(

If u really want to confuse the hell out of someone in rvr on a healer/druid/cleric equip staff of the gods as u go into shadeform and change back to 1h+shield and your weapons are invisable ... or leave the staff out to have them scratching their heads :p

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
correct me if im wrong but what punishment has posted is wrong, the TD 50hp use is from the shademode when your shademode proc goes off you loose 50hp and the opponent is hit by a 200dmg dd or thereabouts and it isnt aoe.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Coolan said:
correct me if im wrong but what punishment has posted is wrong, the TD 50hp use is from the shademode when your shademode proc goes off you loose 50hp and the opponent is hit by a 200dmg dd or thereabouts and it isnt aoe.

Try it with an archer class ... there is no penalty ... maybe its just a penalty for melee combat ;)

Poli

Fledgling Freddie
Coolan said:

I think he meant the hp loss was aoe :) ,not the actual damage.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Poli said:
I think he meant the hp loss was aoe :) ,not the actual damage.

Well yes thats true ... but i was just off the cuff saying the penalty was aoe ... but i do know for a fact the proc carries no penalty for arrow slingers ... and its a nice extra bit of damage on a crit shot tbh ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom