Tbh Mids Have No Respect

T

Tilda

So, people are peacefully attending this funeral service.

Then some very very disrespectful Mid decided to AoE the entire guil;d organising.

How VERY SAD

I then stand still doing nothing for then next few mins and as i look round the nice heart shape i see only Midgard hammer AoE spells.

I feel very sad that people are so sad that they resort to aoeing people at a funeral just to earn RP's or to have a laugh.

SHAME ON ALL OF EXCALIBUR MIDGARD

Tilda :(

T

Tilda

Oh look, im just standing there watching the chaos,

AND GUESS who should kill me??

Vemoninsky
how lame

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Don't blame a whole realm for some misfits, Tilda.

T

Tilda

Im not blaming the whole realm, i just feel saddened that people would stoop this low

Tilda

T

Tilda

Next story, i die cause i walk up to a firby and bow. then some nice paladin resses me. then im running as fast as my half dead legs will carry me back to amg, and what should happen another LAME person called Rahvinn kills me.

FFS this is stupid.

I am personally speechless.
i am gobsmacked that people will degrade themsleves and their realm by doing this.

Tilda

T

Tilda

i hasve one word for evrybody who was involved in aoe'ing, killing people at the bowl.

PATHETIC

log off, think about what you have done.

ABSOLUTY PATHETIC

R

Reverant Mezz

i'm there with my lvl 28 skald becuase i was once in TD with him in my hib days and i know a few of TD who are there now... anarki killed me within all the shit was goin on and i couldnt believe the shit what was goin on

all i can say is the people who carried on with this kind of bullshit really are the twats of each realm =/

O

old.Xanthian

What you expect hes in Nolby.

Bunch of sad freaks...

E

Eleasias

tilda were you this good at whining when you were born or did you take lessons from konah?

T

Tilda

hehe, i dont normally acctually whine.

I just got very very pissed off earlier this eveing
So i wrote what i felt.
No Konah didnt teech me :D

Tilda

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Eleasias
tilda were you this good at whining when you were born or did you take lessons from konah?

Were you always this good at putting commas into your sentences? Or did you you take lessons? Can one become good at typing really long sentences without using a single comma?
Or were you born like that?

O

old.[NP]Coma

Originally posted by Eleasias

:clap: :clap: ROFL :clap: :clap:

T

Tilda

Originally posted by old.[NP]Coma

:clap: :clap: ROFL :clap: :clap:

Wait this is a flame Mid thread

theres a mid ah hahahaha

:clap

wait...

hees in NP

rofl

hahahahaha

:clap

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Tilda
bah no smilies :(

You make as much as sense as an average Bush speech.

One should make the following information a sticky in the newbie forum:
There is no need to do a follow up post right after your confused brain notices that you forgot to put vital information into your last incoherent blabla.
You will notice an 'edit' button in the lower right corner of your screen. Click it and change your post to your liking.

Get it?
Got it?
:flame:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I dont even like you! and no! its not jhust the alcohol talking!
I think youøre shit! And yes I will probably edit this post tomorrow! But untill then consider yourself crap!
HAHAHA.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
I dont even like you! and no! its not jhust the alcohol talking!
I think youøre shit! And yes I will probably edit this post tomorrow! But untill then consider yourself crap!
HAHAHA.

I wubs you, Gombear :fluffle:

:D

S

stabba3

my mouse dont allow me to use any signs that on my keyboard setup involvs the shift key.

i dont post too often on these forums, dunno how to change my password and my mouse have its life of its own. however since the thread started with something thats out of game, and hence shouldnt be judged in anyway by ingame rules provided by anyone ill gladly join the debate. first off the very start of your arguement represents your view, not everyone elses, not only that but you also attacks the guild nolby pride for actions that you percieve as illdoings. by moving this out of game you cant keep any of the ingame values, unless you whould like to equalize daoc with the non-virtual world, something i really hope you dont believe. and certeinly hope you dont waste any time trying to proove. your imperative sentences imply that a connection should be made betwean these two cases, as you say that the ingame actions should have a direct consequnse on your out of game life, this connection is something you yourself imagine. its not something everyone in the game are bound to. yet you still try to enforce it? i know many many people dont care very much about the opinions that other build on their posts, myself included. but when you start to blend many age categorys, nationalitys and social classes together do you honestly think that the end morale across the board whould equate your own? this post wasnt ment as a flame on anyone who dont understand the fundations of reasoning, if you dont understand it just leave it and no one will care at all. i will watch this thread but will only reply to anything thats in my humble point of view is worth a reply. to all the posts that really tries to find a new ground for stupidity i think eleasias and the regular NP (rofl lol, bla bla) reply should suffice as a more than adiquate anser.

p.s. sorry for the bad english d.s.

V

varhees

Is this true? I wasnt there to pay my respect to Oggy

It's only a game...but a person died in cancer ...

I have played midgard since the release... and i very happy that i changed to hibernia 1 week ago..

I have no words.... sad...

K

^kATAR^

The truth is...

Not every Euro player knew!
Not every Eruro player wants real life things in the game.
From what i have read so far Oggys event went well, and as a humanist i am glad of that, but also as a humanist i have other sad things to forget and a game is the best place to do that!.

[Edit spelling]

kATAR
Europe.

V

varhees

One evening without getting any RP's..is that to much for you to give?

And emain is pretty big.. why attack the people who want to be there and pay Oggy respect?

You could been fighting elsewhere...

no.. bomb and attack every nice person standing there.. free rp's..

bah

C

Commit

I have been playing this game since Beta and so have had the opportunity to interact with Oggy on a few occasions. As there was a real-life person at the other end, I was saddened to hear of his demise.

I only knew him within the game, so I was glad a memorial had been arranged within it. Seeing as his guild, who knew him better, wished to hold the event without fighting, I also attended unarmed and without armour. It did not matter that I thought there was an arrangement to withdraw peacefully afterwards, since I was only there to pay my respects.

Unfortunately, in my humble opinion, there were a minority of people who took this opportunity to farm RP's in a cheap and underhand way. I am not talking about the small/individual skirmishes that were bound to happen anyway, but about the mass killing of the unprepared players who attended (by people who certainly knew the event details). I suppose it takes all sorts within the game, as it does in real life.

Each paying customer, however, has every right to play how they want (within the Code of Conduct), so their choice of action is theirs alone.

Anyway, it does not matter as the vast majority of people who attended made it a fitting and memorable tribute to Oggy [/salute to you all]. Remember, the occasion was to mourn a real-life person, and not to start a flame war.

Eotris the Champion
Elvis the Bard

P.S. I know who aoe'ed me and you've been marked ;)

S

Slipurson

only thing i have to say is that some say they did not know about any memorial but anyway most stood there w8ing for the time to be 22:30 (CET)... then 1 sec after they started AOEing and killing all they saw... and it was NOT just mids and i was not even there (could not log on after zonecrash) so stop this shame on u mids and msg the ones involved in the killings....

Of course i still think it was real sad that some could not just w8 a bit longer before they started killing...

ooh and while we are at it shame on whole albion for killing some mids while trying to attend the ceremony... (is saw 3-4 deathmsgs from albs... so it must be the whole realms fault)

/salute to TD for trying...

soon we will have no friendly things at all... since noone will trust anyone anymore.. :(

K

killrake

Whoever started this and who it all went along is sad, very sad...if it was mids i appologie in there behalf.

But dont judge all mids the same way, I had my lvl 40 shammy there no weapons no shield and no helm and did not defend my self when the "proud" Alpha stabbed me down.

I did not mind it gave me a fast trip back to midgard...

But I just say "DONT JUDGE ALL THE SAME"

B

Brannor McThife

Sorry for the guy that died in real life. And I can understand everyone wanting from multiple realms wanting to attend.

But. This is a game where the main objective is to kill those of an enemy realm wherever, whenever. The fact that there are those that act before they think (we have them on Prydwen too), is not wrong. I think it wrong of you to come here and whine about people doing what the game was made for.

The reason for the gatherring - not wanting to sound callous - cannot be used "against" these people for simply doing what the game was made for.

Once again, sorry they crashed your "event" and for the death of a friend, but perhaps the frontier was not the best place for this, especially (Did I read right?) Emain.

-G

S

Slipurson

what i thought was wrong was the ones beeing there to RP farm ... makin the impression that they showed respect and then as soon as they thought that it was over they started farming peeps without weaps and armour... i know, i know.. don't go into the frontier without ur gear :D but still very lame... and some of the ones farming are the ones whining about duells... like this was not by far bigger RP farm then any duells have ever been..

if u attend memorials and things like this, it is agree 100% or dont agree at all...

I

infozwerg

on a related note, who had the absolutely silly idea of running an event like this in emain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom