TBC: 60 --> 70: 28 hours

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Wish i had so much time to spare things that isn´t related to job / school :(

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Kudos to him for it like but it's still pretty sad nonetheless.

I wonder if the same happened on WoW release like, french and english player neck and neck to 60, english player gets told to log off because he's apparently "cheating" yet the french player is left to carry on. :rolleyes:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hah! This proves it's possible and i DID see what i thought i saw :D

Oh and i'd be more impressed of the first guy to do this without some huge raidguildhelp.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
FFS IT IS BLOW, do not speak of this WoW around these parts! :eek:

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
Note the fact he had an entire could purley focused on him leveling... so its a not a great solo feat of determination or as much as it could of been at least ;)

First few regular players are starting to hit 70 now though, I shoulda played my pimped out hunter and gone beast mastery, woulda been ez :(

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
in fairness to him, its not "sad" when you consider he knocked 60-70 out in 28 hours /played whereas its going to take everyone else about 4-5 days /played to manage it at least :p he's free to go down the pub this weekend now.

Admittedly he probably wont, but the option is there.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
fettoken said:
Wish i had so much time to spare things that isn´t related to job / school :(

No you don't :p

Anyways, he had 40 people working their ass off to level him up. Not that impressive.

Afran

Part of the furniture
It's very impressive that they were dedicated enough to help him, most people wouldn't bother. His target was to be the first level 70 in the world, and he achieved it. Grats2him, It's only 28 hours anyhow, now he can quit! :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
i think they did say they cycled players, so its unlikely it was one person on all the way through

Nolby used to do this alot in malmo

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
"Honey!!! Open up the door... mommy needs to get into the basement to do the laundry. We have to celebrate your 35th birthday today, c'mon open up..."

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I cant help but think the following things:

1. Would you really want to be remembered as "the guy who got to level 70 first in 'world of warcraft'".

2. Would you expect anyone to remember you for it after a couple of weeks(at the very most)?

Especially as he had 40 people helping him, was it really worth it?

Case

Fledgling Freddie
So he paid money for an expansion that he then rushed through mega fast ignoring and bypassing all of the content? Am I missing something here such as maybe the point of even playing a game in this way? Thats not sa ving 4 or 5 days it`s wasting £20 for the game and 70 hours /play.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Case said:
So he paid money for an expansion that he then rushed through mega fast ignoring and bypassing all of the content? Am I missing something here such as maybe the point of even playing a game in this way? Thats not sa ving 4 or 5 days it`s wasting £20 for the game and 70 hours /play.

If you look at most of the MMO crowd....faster, better, stronger, NOW! Is the mentality they have. Level 60 asap and f*ck even reading quests or getting a clue of the storyline.

Sad but true.

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
pfff they should made it that everyone dinged 65 or summit not everyone 62 and the mage 70 lol

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
How do you kill which have no life! all of a sudden springs to mind :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom