/taunt Alpha

O

old.Glendower

Boy, it sure is a good thing that you picked a class that has so many abilities relating to hiding and running away!
That way you can spend all your time escaping from anyone who might give your buff-botted ass a fight and continue your campaign of ganking greys and unbuffed soloers.

At least the other albs hunting DL tonight had the balls and skill to put up some good, coordinated fights while you were cowering in the trees and over the hills washing out your underwear.

What a pussy.

H

hint

its a trait of his char he would be a fool not to use it.

is a wizzard a pussy for nucking the tank to shit before he reaches him? surely the casters shouls let the tanks reach them and then try to fight them in melee. Perhaps because the tanks have such a high wepon skill they could sheath thier wepons upon reaching the casters and sportingly let them beet them to death with thier staffs. just so long as they aren't crass enough to use a damage add.

H

hint

in fact if i bump into you i tell you what i'll do. just so you don't think im being unfair i will equip my sheild and mace. then i will turn my back so that i can't evade, parry or block anything you throw at me. if you really want i'll sit down. ;)

S

-Shaz-

50 shield warriors tend to block my staff when I try to staff them to death :(

I have been known to staff a few classes to interrupt or when moc/qc is down :p

Does quite a bit of dmg too!

Just need a style or two now.

T

Tranquil-

ffs, don't use your staff like that, it's like cheating.

H

hint

:( seems a no win situation. Perhaps we should all just stop fighting a lern to get allong?

no?

why are you looking at me like that?

nononono put the rock down.

eep!

D

Danya

Originally posted by -Shaz-
50 shield warriors tend to block my staff when I try to staff them to death :(

I have been known to staff a few classes to interrupt or when moc/qc is down :p

Does quite a bit of dmg too!

Just need a style or two now.
I manage about 135 damage on other casters. ;)

K

Kagato.

whine whine,

fair enough he uses a buff bot, but he's by no means the only one and i've fought alongside alpha in odins and he's by no means a coward.

sensible, yes, coward, no.

Learning your characters limits and capabilities is all part of the process, no point giving rps away if you know you can't win.

Would never run away myself, but im not the right class for that style of fighting.

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by old.Glendower
Boy, it sure is a good thing that you picked a class that has so many abilities relating to hiding and running away!
That way you can spend all your time escaping from anyone who might give your buff-botted ass a fight and continue your campaign of ganking greys and unbuffed soloers.

At least the other albs hunting DL tonight had the balls and skill to put up some good, coordinated fights while you were cowering in the trees and over the hills washing out your underwear.

What a pussy.

HI Savant!

R

Repent Reloaded

who ever uses a buffbot in RvR is a pussy no matter wat u do imo.

G

gunner440

u reroll everytime you cap thidranki, how would u know

K

Karnage

Originally posted by old.Xarr
wow you got 34+2rp's!!¤!%!11111

i wonder why...

because it was near the end of an alliance keep siege :)

(I think we were about 3 maybe 4 FG)

P

powahhdagod

What a pussy.

ROFL very funny post...looks like a whine?
if any1 when sthing like that happens come here and whine then rename the barryworld forums in whineworld......
this happens a lot of times when i fight a skald and she sees that i have a ip and use it....just runs.....no point to fight me...why he should give you the rps and the satisfaction that you kill the no2 albion on excal?? that's why minstrels and skald have speedsongs.....so stop whining and accept that......when a minstrel/skald see that can't win just runs with speedsong....

A

Alpha Male

lol

Level 50 warden, Level 50 Druid and a Yellow NS (might be 50 as well) - sure ill attack all 3 of you...lol....i thought i did ok in killing the NS with his fancy see hidden and legging it away from you before you could retaliate =)

H

heath

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a pussy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please excuse my utter noobishness, I know i only have a poor level 16 infil....( and 44 armsman) and don't RvR a lot...but how can you tell the difference between buffed and unbuffed people ???( apart from the obvious, when they kick the crap out of you )...when you get buffed do you adopt a slightly more full of shit pose ?? and a 733t attitude and run round yelling "kill me if you can...i am uber" . Because if you do i am glad to say that in my few RvR travels i have never met a buffed player...lucky me ((o:

K

K0nah

fought any red-con mobs lately?

thats the difference between a lvl50 and an uber buffed lvl50.

J

Jergiot

What a pussy.

yes he got rr9 by killing greys!! duh....

H

hercules-df

I think grey ganking and corwardly cuntyness have been the traits of mid recently, lost count of how many stealthers have been reported killing greys and causing ppl xp death in DF in the last few weeks.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by K0nah
fought any red-con mobs lately?

thats the difference between a lvl50 and an uber buffed lvl50.

I solo redcons unbuffed ;)

Even a purp nightmare

O

old.Icebreaker

mmm, Alpha is back in Gorge is see.

Time to hunt you again :cool:

Was boring without you. just Noob Alb Stealther etc :p

Btw, never seen Alpha running away from me.

------------------------------
Icebreaker <Celtic Fist>

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by hint
its a trait of his char he would be a fool not to use it.

is a wizzard a pussy for nucking the tank to shit before he reaches him? surely the casters shouls let the tanks reach them and then try to fight them in melee. Perhaps because the tanks have such a high wepon skill they could sheath thier wepons upon reaching the casters and sportingly let them beet them to death with thier staffs. just so long as they aren't crass enough to use a damage add.

You said it all :clap:

O

old.LandShark

FYI everyone daws IS a pussy for not meleeing.

T

Tranquil-

FFS, and sometimes clerics heals stuff. How cowardly is that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom