Tattoos

N

-naetha-

Anyone got any interesting tattoos?

Got a nice double headed celtic dragon on my lower back...might post a piccie if I can find somewhere to host it ;)

Thinging of getting a phoenix type tribal thing next...looking for inspiration :D

Anyway bored at work again ;)

V

vestax

I got a Tattoo :p

fluoro_smallpage2.jpg

Its the same P from this picture on my right shoulder.

Got it 7 years ago (when trance & Perfecto/Paul Oakenfold was underground, none of this comerical bullshit)

Used to DJ at a lot of venues at the time.

O

old.Dillinja

I think a tattoo of a turntable might be good.

B

Belsameth

got a dragon on my arm. still looking around for a good drawing of a dragon to fill up my back :)

S

Serbitar

got a generic tribal design thing on my upper arm. Will be getting either the liverpool FC badge or the England 3 lions badge on my left arm, and probably some celtic band/circle on my back relatively soonish.

A nice idea is to take a wander into a tattoo parlor and have a looksee around to see if anything there inspires you. :)

F

Flesh

Fact of the week:
Ugly people get tattoo's to draw attention away from their faces.

M

maxgirth

Both arms are covered, got a few on my legs, plus my sons name on my back, after my car accident I had to have part of my forearm grafted on to the back of my left hand, I now have a tattoo on my hand, which pissed me off really as I never wanted a tattoo on my hands.

S

Sharma

Well, in 2 years when im 18 (minimum age for a tatoo) im gettibn ones of those rather large celtic symbols that goes from shoulder to should at the height or the lower neck, if not ill get a Barcode on my low neck :)

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by sharma
Well, in 2 years when im 18 (minimum age for a tatoo) im gettibn ones of those rather large celtic symbols that goes from shoulder to should at the height or the lower neck, if not ill get a Barcode on my low neck :)

lowage scum

P

[PS]Riddler

Sharma? Ive got one on my arm and im 17? Anyway its a woven band going around my right arm, nothing special just wanted a tattoo :)

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Flesh
Fact of the week:

another failed attempt at humour :)

J

Jonaldo

Fact of the week:

I'm ugly and don't have any tattoos so that's not always the case.

S

speshneeds

had a tatoo across 1 of my shoulderblades since i was 16, is a Wyrm (dragon) from one of the terry pratchet books

J

Jenna.

had a tatoo across 1 of my shoulderblades since i was 16, is a Wyrm (dragon) from one of the terry pratchet books

Utopia

Formally known on Mid/Excal as -
Spesh - d0rf Zerker
Baem - d0rf Runecarver
Beam - Norse Skald

FFS! IM KIMBLE YOU IDIOT!1!!

AZAL HELP!!!111!!!1!

S

Sharma

Originally posted by [PS]Riddler
Sharma? Ive got one on my arm and im 17? Anyway its a woven band going around my right arm, nothing special just wanted a tattoo :)

Local Tatooists say minimum age is 18 :(

F

Flesh

I have a tattoo on my forehead.
It reads as follows:
Cry more Sheffield!

S

Sharma

Need proof of ident and when i went to go meh eyebrow pierced i had to take meh passport so they know how old i am so im stuffed for 2 years :p

T

Turamber

Fact of the week:

*Najwa in talking crap shock!*

My ex has a tatoo of "Elendil" written in Elven script on her back, and she is as far from ugly as Najwa is from mature. And yes, that's a loooong way :p

G

Groborthir

Fact of the week:

ROFL!!

D

DocWolfe

I read a article about this japanese tattoo artist in the states who was pissed off with lamer american students thinking its cool to have japanese words on them so... the story said that this one girl wanted "beautiful princess" on her lower back so he scrawled in japanese "filthy slag"... and he did it to loads of people :rolleyes: silly yankees

G

Groborthir

Hehe, that's evil ...

Well, basically the tattoo artists can do whatever he wants if he's, say, tattooing something on your back. We've all seen that photo of a tattoo artist drinking a bottle of vodka and writing his suicide note on the back of a lard arse giant biker? Scary thought :D

J

Jaem

Have a lil bunny and heart one, but want a small phoenix symbol, on my back just below my neck.

mother would kill me if she found out :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom