Tartaros Gift

Exarkun

Fledgling Freddie
anyone fancy leading a Tartaros raid ? :)
i myself have no clue how to do this encounter. Perhaps one of the more experienced pve toons out there want to give it a try? :D

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Id join in, and I know a couple of others who would like it too.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal on the FoM alliance forum said:
Warlocks will be Fotm in about 1 month, so I’m going to arrange some hunts where we will farm the most popular artifacts for a Warlock.
We will only farm the "hard" ones, but here is what I had in mind:

• Erinys Charm
  • Traldor's Oracle
  • Bracer of Zo'arkat
  • Crown of Zahur
  • Ceremonial Bracers
  • Nailah's Robe
  • Tartaros Gift
  • Tablet of Atlantis
  • Jacina's Sash
  • Maddening Scalars

We will need to do this over and over so everyone gets what they need.
This is to prepare, before mid is swarmed with ppl camping these artifacts and to be able to farm them fast (if we get ppl enough).
I did this a few days ago with Tartaros Gift and it was a great success. We were 4 FGs and it went down without any risk of a wipe.
What we will do is to gather the zerg, make the grps and zerg the artifacts one by one.
It would be perfect if we could do this as many times as there are ppl joining, but I’m not sure I have the time for that :)

Everyone can roll for an artifact and we will roll after we have zerged everything on the list (if we have ppl for them all).
We will give "campers" 5 mins to start the encounter. If they fail to do that they can join the BG for the encounter.
I will announce who got the BG and where we gather 30 mins before we leave.

I won't claim anything, BUT I will get +100 in the lottery (/random 1000).

Spread the word.

PS. We will ofc make a few of these hunts after Catacombs so everyone can get the encounter with their Warlocks.
I was planning to do this, but Im a little busy atm. Might give it a try very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom