Science Target must atleast match your age divided by two, plus seven.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
When you need to pick up a girl there's an unwritten rule that a girl you pick up should atleast match your age divided by two, plus seven.

What's your ideal match, and do you agree?.

I'm 26, so my match should atleast be; (26/2) +7 = 20

If i was 86 my match would be 50. Cant wait to grow old and find a younger wife. Wot..

StRaNgEdAyS

Fledgling Freddie
When I separated from my ex I was 36, I hooked up with an 18 year old chick who was stalking me online later that year just before I turned 37, we were married in June the next year, she was 19 at the time.
We're still together now.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
When I separated from my ex I was 36, I hooked up with an 18 year old chick who was stalking me online later that year just before I turned 37, we were married in June the next year, she was 19 at the time.
We're still together now.

StRaNgEdAyS you really need to try harder. Much coffee is needed!

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I disagree because it's one-sided. It doesn't take into account going out with someone older than yourself.
When I was 22, I went out with a 44 yr old woman for a while. That doesn't fit your equation.
When I was 23, I went out with a 16 yr old. Again, it doesn't fit your equation.

My personal ideal match is my age +/- 1 yr. The 2 best relationships I've had fell in that range.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tbh atm I have no idea what I would do with a girl younger than say 24 relationship wise, other than the obvious. and that said I'd not say a full and meaningful relationship exists based purely on sexing someone in every possible way.

I'm not saying it can't happen, before you lot inundate me with examples of all the deep and meaningful 17yo's you've all known, I too have known a couple.

TdC

heh the formula says 25 and older for me :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So divided by two...plus 7...take into consideration the alignment of the garden and...583? Sounds about right.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Weirdly I've never been out with anyone older than me; not even by a day. Sad to say I can't think of a single one of my friends who had an older wife/girlfriend who stayed the course.

The missus is eight years younger than me (so well within the formula). NB. The formula does work for older women because its used to define the maximum age gap for older man-younger woman.

I have broken the rule, after my divorce/mid-life crisis I slept with a few early twenty-something girls, but that's because I'm convinced that just like me and my friends had "the list" when we were in our teens/twenties (you know the one; asian girl, threesome, black girl, foreign girl etc.), a lot of women also have "the list", but theirs often includes "older man", and I was happy to oblige :)

When it comes to the ideal age gap, I really don't think there is one, but as I said above, I've never seen older woman/younger man work with anyone I know.

StRaNgEdAyS

Fledgling Freddie
Formula for me says 29.5, Sarah is currently 27 so I'm not far off in any case.

TdC

damn, I'm already at roadkill on the list :(

TdC

I'm at the hard bit of the list I guess :(

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I've heard that rule many times before but only in regards to "what is the youngest age it's socially acceptable to date". If you date younger you're a pedo.

That's the first time I've ever seen it described as the ideal age.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
The intelligence level on the forums has definitely slipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom