Tantalising taste combination I just discovered

T

Tom

Put a spoonful of Peanut Butter in your mouth, and then take a sip of coffee.

I shall be marketing the above product, to be on supermarket shelves soon. Thank you.

D

dysfunction

Apparantly Peanut Butter and Mayonnaise is supposed to be very nice too.

I have not been bold enough to try!

D

Damini

Originally posted by dysfunction
Apparantly Peanut Butter and Mayonnaise is supposed to be very nice too.

I have not been bold enough to try!

Just reading that made my skin crawl and my tongue try to slide down my throat to hide from just the potential threat of ever tasting that.

P

Pro]v[etheus

I can confirm that Marmite, Peanut butter and Tomato ketchup up on toast tastes good :)

E

Embattle

You lot are all scum, don't mix my peanut butter....it is best with out any thing :)

M

mr.Blacky

All I want to know is : why do people try these things out?
There are so many nice tantalising great tastes out there :p

/edit tho peanutbutter aint one of them

N

nath

Dear GOD. And people called *me* mad when I talked about pot noodle sandwiches..

N

Nibbler

Pot noodle sandwiches? Good lord, you madman!!

N

nath

You didn't let me finish.. with crisps of course. You need something crunchy to counteract the soggyness

G

^Gil

Dear GOD. And people called *me* mad when I talked about pot noodle sandwiches..

\o/ least I'm not as mad as I thought.

You didn't let me finish.. with crisps of course. You need something crunchy to counteract the soggyness

mmm Interesting addition.

/Me goes to boil a kettle....

Any particular flavour work best Nath?

N

nath

Well, this is where I haven't experimented much. It all started because I wanted a way to use the ready salted crisps from the multi-bag one all the others had gone. As a result, i've only really used the ready salted ones in it, and I think that's probably for the best as it's just for the texture rather than flavour. Of course, you may discover that prawn cocktail crisps work fantastic with chow mein pot noodle, but I'll leave that little venture to you.

Happy munching!

N

nath

Ahh yes, common rookie mistake. Hula hoops would cause the bread to fall to peices because they're too thick and tough. they're also tougher to spread out evenly unless you crush them, but they still wont have the right effect. You want crisps because they're flat and make a nice layer type thing.

G

^Gil

Well, this is where I haven't experimented much. It all started because I wanted a way to use the ready salted crisps from the multi-bag one all the others had gone....

Why do none of the multi-packs have beef and onion flavour? :(

K

kameleon

I meant in the pot. If im going to have a pot noodle butty I use a n egg

G

^Gil

Ahh yes, common rookie mistake. Hula hoops would cause the bread to fall to peices because they're too thick and tough. they're also tougher to spread out evenly unless you crush them, but they still wont have the right effect. You want crisps because they're flat and make a nice layer type thing.

Indeed, a true hula hoop sandwich requires you to break the hoops in the packet before liberally speading them on the bread.

M

mank!

This thread has made me hungry, I have a desire to go and eat some peanut butter toast :(

T

Tom

Originally posted by mank!
This thread has made me hungry, I have a desire to go and eat some peanut butter toast :(

While sipping coffee.

O

old.I_Am_Glen

tbh tomarto soop n' vineger > all 2/3 soop 1/3 vineger :p~

lala KAKAhahahah

G

^Gil

Put a spoonful of Peanut Butter in your mouth, and then take a sip of coffee.

Reminds me of the scene from the Spy Who Shagged me

'Mmm it's got a nutty flavour'

L

Lester

Spreadable cheese i.e. Dairylea triangles on Penguins.

N

nath

Originally posted by Lester
Spreadable cheese i.e. Dairylea triangles on Penguins.

Absurd though it sounds, I can actually imagine that being quite nice.

L

Lester

Cheese and sweet stuff go together well in any case. It's only a step further along from digestives or fruit. Mind you I haven't eaten it in years.

D

dysfunction

I wonder what a real penguin would taste like.

S

Sawtooth

Anyone trried the Posh Noodle yet? Impressions? Worth the investment?

Users who are viewing this thread