Battler
Malice
Bruiser
Shade of Mist
Maddening Scalars
Spear of Kings
Traitors Dagger
Winged Helm

I will also run a 'Caster' Artifact Hunt depending on the turnout of this one and if enough interest is given, this is so that 'casters' and 'tanks' and 'healers' can get as many artifacts done as they want, these are in my opinion what alot of 'tanks' need / want for templates etc, additional artifact encounters may be considered depending on the turnout and people who need them,

Thanks again and regards.

BG Will be on Lathander-p, only 100% drops will be lottoed, anything else shall be sold unless a specific drop is requested before hand, however people that only stay for credit and dont help in the encounter shall not be entitled to roll or claim anything [i think this is fair].

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
ill help you out later, this is just for the 'main' tank items, the scythe is more specific, ill do it with my chanter and druid for you but please come along anyways :)

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
In order of expected completion these are the artifacts and a little explanation on how im planning on doing them given expected turnouts:

[ML5 Druids hopefully to turn up to help and a few animists would make things a whole lot faster]

Guard of Valour - ML9 Pet it down [Requires Bard for pulling away from Enchanter]

Battler - If enough tanks are turning up then a straight up zerg should suffice, additional Animists will make life alot easier

Malice - Again with the ML9 enchanter focus him down, everyone else to run tokens

Bruiser - Not done this one before, we clear aggro then i will pick up a single hammer *[Important that no one else picks up a hammer]* we then mezz [Bard Allowing] the inc group of taurs and assist train them down one by one until we have completed the encounter

Shade of Mist - ML9 as with GoV

Maddening Scalars - ML9 as with SoM and GoV [If enough tanks show up then we zerg, Animists make this alot easier]

Spear of Kings - Basic Zerg tactic [Ill bring a Ram for the door]

Traitors Dagger - Zerg, although this can be soloed, still not sure why i classed this as a tank encounter

Winged Helm - Pull into Harpies and then tank him down, should take all of 5 seconds with a good group / BG

Order to be decided when the BG is up and running, Most Probably:

Guard of Valour [Then Depending on the amount of Hero's / PBAoE who turn up maybe Khaos Shield]
Maddening Scalars
Shades of Mist
Malice
Bruiser
Battler
Spear of Kings
Traitors Dagger
Winged Helm

P.S. The idea of me running these raids are so that players of all types can get artifacts that they cannot do on their own / solo or without a good guild behind them, so i hope you the community will support your local tanks and come and help if possible :)

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Traitors Dagger - Zerg, although this can be soloed, still not sure why i classed this as a tank encounter

Because its used by wardys and other defensive tanks :)

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
We managed to do:

Guard of Valour
Maddening Scalars
Shades of Mist
Malice
Battler

But Bruiser was just too hard for us, i think there was about 21 people left in the BG but we didnt have enough heals pure and simple, was a fun night and i hope people enjoyed themselves :) feel free to rep :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Sorry i hade to leave early, but anyways thx for raid and yeah whas missing a lot of healing classes.

Cueblare

Fledgling Freddie
For winged helm - Its ALOT more fun to just get a moc3 druid and a moc3 chanter, it doesn't work but who cares? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom