Taking a break

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Over the last week ive come to realise that no matter how well or hard we try, if albs wanted to they could take all our keeps and mids in one big zerge.

It really hit home the last week or two, and made me realise whats the point of fighting a loosing battle. In the back of my mind i kept thinking were doing well etc we can do this. God knows why must have been seeing RVR through tinted spectacles.

This unbalance has really got to me, its making RVR stressfull and you shouldnt be getting stressed over a game.

So on this note im off, going to take a break, might come back if the server merges with a European server and helps to adjust this imbalance.

Not sure if anyone remembers me or knows me but if you do, have fun and was a nice 4 years in game.

Will prob be back at some point lol as i still feel DAOC is a great game and beats the other MMORPGs out the there, but just hope when i do return the imbalance has been addressed.

Id like to thank all the hibs for an enjoyable four plus years, some really nice people in hib. thanks again.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Take a break cause u need it not cause albs are "owning" less ppl to fight back if u think like that

Durrell

Fledgling Freddie
Come Join me at the NA Suinn Catha Retirement Home Tiger m8 .

I drink beer all day and get lots of massages from young nubile women(GOd these drugs they give us old farts are great)

Take a break m8 like me and chill for a while there is actually a life out there

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Hi ya m8,

hehe yeah the wife has forgotton what i look like ;p,

Then again stuff the wife lol, might just join you and drink beers all day hehe

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
well i had a break on 4months... just relaxing etc... once me isp is sorted i might come bak but i dunno maybe i get fedup again

Nibble

Part of the furniture
BB wolfster have fun on ur break and durrell what have i told you about them mail order wifes :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Frozodo said:
well i had a break on 4months... just relaxing etc... once me isp is sorted i might come bak but i dunno maybe i get fedup again
so thats where yall be eh m8 xD?

microhard

Fledgling Freddie
breaks are good just see do u actually miss the game and wanna come back or not....

ahh i remember the days when we were leveling in TC together:drink:

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
HI Micro ;-)

Hows you?

God those where the days, lvling the old fashion way, when tanks were actually needed to form a good xp grp.

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
so thats where yall be eh m8 xD?
aye everlast i been afkish... on now and recently me isp fucked up the foneline so im awaiting for it to get fixed

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Tigersans said:
Over the last week ive come to realise that no matter how well or hard we try, if albs wanted to they could take all our keeps and mids in one big zerge.

It really hit home the last week or two, and made me realise whats the point of fighting a loosing battle. In the back of my mind i kept thinking were doing well etc we can do this. God knows why must have been seeing RVR through tinted spectacles.

This unbalance has really got to me, its making RVR stressfull and you shouldnt be getting stressed over a game.

So on this note im off, going to take a break, might come back if the server merges with a European server and helps to adjust this imbalance.

Not sure if anyone remembers me or knows me but if you do, have fun and was a nice 4 years in game.

Will prob be back at some point lol as i still feel DAOC is a great game and beats the other MMORPGs out the there, but just hope when i do return the imbalance has been addressed.

Id like to thank all the hibs for an enjoyable four plus years, some really nice people in hib. thanks again.

Albs want to take all our shit.. But as it is atm, they cant. Their greatest achivements the last year or two have been their AC raids and establishing IRvR in Hib, and that considering they have ~50% of the entire cluster population. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out that aint really an achivement whatsoever. On my 2 raids we achived more than alb has for a very long time. On the first day our 100+ zerg dealt with an alb BG of 140+ ppl in their territory and we did GOOD. We made the alb zerg leg it several times just to be run over by a bunch of angry hibs that wanted their payback for the socalled alb domination. On the second day we could smell their relics after rampaging the entire alb frontier. Saturday, i think it was, albs tried to give us some payback for what we did the same week, by doing a relic raid on us. Most of us didnt even realise it was a relic raid since we beat the living shit out of em. Best thing is, this aint over..

sshot056.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom