Taking a break of daoc / Selling my house

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Hello there fellow gamers,

a while ago i got tired of daoc (Irvr at crou) i loged out and looked for something else to play over the weekend. So i did find something else and played that game over the weekend but when i wanted to play daoc again i didnt fel well with it so i returned to the other game. atm i think im to adicted to the other game to return to daoc. every time i login with the thoud i gone play daoc today. i just login pay the rent of my house and logout again. I dont want to force it becouse i dont want to quit forever so i decided to take a brake and return in a few weeks or months.

Anyway i want to sell my house for when i return i can get me a new one and not just lose it. My account is open till 12/05 so if not sold by then ill downgrade it. I will lose 40p then :( But first i try to sell it.

Start making offers in this thread starting bid 30p

Its a 40p villa located in Meath Foines lot 3254
if you take a horse from the housing enterance to Cintusmus and jump before the bridge the house is at your right. Not to far from the market. when you cross the bridge and follow the river east youll get at the market.

Start bidding folks ;)

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Ok ok start bid 20p

start the bidding for the 40p Villa

;)

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
had a litle auction ingame, sold for 20p

Im gone mis you all, cya soon i guess :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom