Taking a break from Hib :(

Gilgamesh

Fledgling Freddie
Take care ilaya m8, hope you have fun whatever you do, but pop back and say hello every now and again

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to hear about HoF breaking up. (This is the first I've heard as I haven't been in game much recently). I still remember about a year or more ago when Platinum spotted me running about on a new alt and invited me to join for a joke (We were still in HoF alliance at that point as well). I accepted, always up for a laugh and in the, admittedly, short time I spent with HoF on my alts head (before i got bored of him and deleted him :p) I got a good, friendly vibe from everyone who was talking on /gu. Not like my lot who seem intent on blaming me for everything, it was a nice refreshing change. :p
Anyway, I'm sad to see such a friendly, fun-orientated guild has run into problems and I wish you all the best of luck in whatever your new endeavours might be.

Crash

One of Freddy's beloved
damn i remember the HOF.as back in the days! shame ilaya gone to pryd as i leave pryd and coem hibexc ^^ cu soon ilaya :x

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
angrysquirrel said:
i knew it , i fucking knew it ! he is back with a ranger :)

n1 m8 :cheers:

Bumping 10 month old posts is bad mkay? :)

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
I've never seen this post before and have always wondered where Ilaya went, now I know ... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom