Taking a break from Hib :(

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Hearts of Fire has more or less gone and i need a break tbh..

so i have decided to play my alb/pryd chars more.. coz from what i have seen.. its more fun there atm.

i will be back from time to time to pay rent on the houses.. and in time i will be back full time ofc.. but not anytime yet.

certain people who i thought where my friends have shot me down in flames and disbanded an up and coming guild who were on the verge on becoming something special. but these certain people (who have switched guilds more times that Stan Collymore switched clubs) decided THEY where gonna have the final say on HOF.

you know who you are.. and you have tbh.. no say in a guild who u have deserted so many times.. be thankful we invited u back each time.

i'll be playing on albion/pryd as the following chars in case anyone needs to contact me:

goldenstar
Agryv
tremor
ayali
splatflatcat
junon

i'll be back peeps.. but not anytime soon :(

nol

Fledgling Freddie
breaks are good mate, I hope it helps you remember why you liked the game :D

Bellona

Banned
awww.. now who is going to keep the squirel population down :(

bb, have fun :wub:

Nemlius

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to hear that Ilaya i hope you have fun on alb :) all that trouble in hof also made me take LONG hmm break.....

Good Luck mate and thanks for all the help you gave me

Ogri

Fledgling Freddie
I just wanted to clear something up before anyone thinks that Ilaya (or Bob, as I call him fondly) has the final word on this matter.

Yep, a break is good, but to totally disregard the thoughts and feelings of guild officers and go ahead with a guild merger "Wether you like it or not" I quote, is a piece of shit, and bringing it out in the open on a discussion thread is even fuckin worse.

No-one has deserted HoF, it was just decided bu many of us, that if HoF officers wernt important enough to have a say in how HoF was run, then HoF officers were gonna go elsewhere and play the game and run the guild how it was originally intended, as you well know Bob, in a more "Guild" friendly manner.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
serious problems as those were begin at both sides
take a nice break and then talk again with them, afaik they are reasonable
but those things can take time

hf on alb/pryd and cya laterz

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to hear Ilaya and sad to hear about the problems in-guild.

Everyone needs to take a break from this game from time to time, It's only a game after all and there are much more important things in life (like life itself :)).

Toblerone

Fledgling Freddie
Nemlius said:
Sad to hear that Ilaya i hope you have fun on alb :) all that trouble in hof also made me take LONG hmm break.....

Good Luck mate and thanks for all the help you gave me

LOL? :eek2:
You weren't even there when the we had problems.. so why are you meddling in our affairs?

And btw.. take away that signature..

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Toblerone said:
You weren't even there when the we had problems.. so why are you meddling in our affairs?

/hug

How's Harmony? ::)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
good luck ilaya the ickle luwi champ. Hope you come back

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Toblerone said:
Drummerboyyyyyyyyy /hug :D

It's going well thank you :bazbeer:

I'm still a boy eh? :fluffle:

How's you're ToA farming going? :confused:

Sleet

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
you know who you are.. and you have tbh.. no say in a guild who u have deserted so many times.. be thankful we invited u back each time.

Yes i know who Ilaya. But you say we shot down an up-coming guild.
It was upcoming in yours eyes, but to everyone else it was fine until your spam guild invite sessions began despite every officer saying STOP THE INVITING ILAYA!! for the whole week before all of this. You wanted HoF to be a huge pwnage guild raking more rps than any other. Everyone else wanted to chill out with thier friends who they've got to know over the past few years.

Clearly you thought things were rosey and want to blame everyone/someone (or me and bard as post seems to be directed to) else for your own fuck-ups

You mention WE lots also in the post. IF that was the case why did everyone jump ship so quickly? (and many ahead of me FYI) Was you m8, sorry to be a **** - but if its how you choose to be with me well....

Nemlius

Fledgling Freddie
Toblerone said:

wtg for short sight :eek7: i quit game for a while sure.... i wasnt there when Ilaya screwed up ..... but you seruisly think hof had no major problems before that then well.. :eek6:

oh well ..... i dont care anymore
Good Luck with Harmony hope you find what you needed there

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
unusual take on things ilaya, everyones been over this a fair few times with you...

gl on pryd!!

Toblerone

Fledgling Freddie
Nemlius said:
wtg for short sight :eek7: i quit game for a while sure.... i wasnt there when Ilaya screwed up ..... but you seruisly think hof had no major problems before that then well.. :eek6:

oh well ..... i dont care anymore
Good Luck with Harmony hope you find what you needed there

LOL again..
if you didn't care you wouldn't have bothered replying to my post would you?

LOL.. Mister "know all"

Furnus

Fledgling Freddie
Yo m8 gonna tdm miss you , getting realy lonly here... gl tho come back soon :cheers:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
toblerone, relax a bit... this isn't like you

i don't know exactely what happened but i don't think it's necessary to change a goodbye thread into a flamewar between people who don't want to make up in any way

bb ilaya, disliked the /as spam but all in all you made sure alot of people had fun with large scale rvr

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Cya Ilaya, thanks for letting me GM Hearts, an experience that taught me a fair bit about myself. Youve been a great friend ingame, since the very first days I started playing, and im sad to see you go.
Good luck on alb/pry, but make and old elph happy, pop back now n again eh :)

Ogri

Fledgling Freddie
Despite my earlier post, cannot deny that youre a big part of DaoC for me, will miss ya loads m8, still not finished the download list either..

Dont be a stranger!!

Vrisslar

One of Freddy's beloved
Cu ilaya m8 GL and HF in alb on pryd, hope to see u back in hib soon again :)

About HoF, it have been my home since i joined hib, had lots of ups and downs with it and alot of fun, good guild imo.

The last 2 weeks b4 i left things kind of got turned into a huge mess, that was the reason why i left cause i play to have fun with friends and not to argue (do that enough with the GF :p ), but enough about that.

oh and btw hey Nem u dirty alb scum how are things in alb excal ? :p

Regards
Vriss

Cyly

Fledgling Freddie
Well gotta say im gonna miss you shorty...even tho you were a weird sod sometimes :p hope ya have fun in alb and enjoy the game ffs...it IS only a game :D

Still feel pretty sad about the end of HoF, but guess all good things come to an end afterall..

and as for flaming here..grow up boys & girls plz :eek7:

/em grp hug!!

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, maybe now we will see less bled takes by hibs in the future? :-P
Always sad to see active guilds being torn up though:-(

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
oh i'm gona be back dont worry but.. like i said not anytime soon (except when bro shouts abouts rr's ofc ) .. soz about the erm.. pointing fingers bit.. but..

hopefully my time in alb will give me the required break from the hib stuff and give me more of an insight to how albs work ;) hehe

will be back.. stronger and wiser.

playing bloody special team chars there too.. wtf am i thinking? jeezus.. :D

and crafting all over again.. i need help tbh..

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
easily the nicest guild ive ever met, was sad the day we left your alliance m8 and now this is possibly the saddest ive felt in the game

Hof were one of the relaxed guilds that focused on fun and nothing more, ilaya u done a gr8 job with them m8 and its a sad day for hib that youve hung up your cloak

/salute

Nemlius

Fledgling Freddie
Vrisslar said:
oh and btw hey Nem u dirty alb scum how are things in alb excal ? :p

Im doing fine there Vrizs thanks joined some guild called Blood-Lust nice people big guild also :)

Soon am BG ready little slow :( i aint got time to play so much but ill cya all in BG :clap:
look for Scout called Osonder that will be me hahaha

Again good luck to you guys and i hope you get HoF back on its feet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom