Takeda, eclipse bard, helo??

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
Dude, cant your small grp you leave small grps that are not opted?

Like the one I was in.. mincer, cleric, pala, inf one?

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
If you want to play by yourselves, you should go PvE instead.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
tribute said:

Stealthzerg with groupstealth ? KIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL!

And, if you gonna run as 4-people, you are asking for a fight with any group. Or what did you intend to fight with that, solo people, duo's ?

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
he should leave harmless enemies I think, otherwise we never going to gt high rr

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
ehhh u think Im makeing this thread for you to post bs about me????

Im not dumb.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
tribute said:
ehhh u think Im makeing this thread for you to post bs about me????

Im not dumb.

You're posts seme to think otherwise :<

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Ahhh, he's bullshitting here as well :D

bullshitbullshitbullshit! :p

Slayn

Loyal Freddie
Whah?

You have a point tho, the only albs you see hitting high RR these days are those in GG's or those who run with zerg and DI bot (<3 Horner).

Fyi, smallgroups i ran last cpl days (first time I've done it in ages and lots of fun ^^) were with characters that I'd never grouped with before. Not sure if that makes a difference. xoxo

oh and P.S. mr. Eggy I know I was a terribly bad boy over the whole Synergy incident but it is now several months later and I still have the same 50% warning on my account is public self-humiliation necessary before you will take it away or....?

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Sometimes i come home from work and think the world is full of idiots. Then i read this forum which confirms that.

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
this is not bullshit, i want fair fights, and rp's ofc.

soller I know more about daoc then u, so shhh

Genedril

Part of the furniture
I read this as X's small group lost to Y's small group & it's not fair!!! Correct me if I'm wrong, I can take it.

It's up there with Maelstrom aren't allowed to run 2 bd's for being utterly pointless. Either get something that can comepete or go somewhere they're not. If you want a fair fight & another small group (well applies to fg stuff too) is beating you work out why & do something about it, don't come & say it's not fair!!! You expect the group with a better setup to say "hang on they're only running x, y & z classes - one of the healers sit out & the tank has to heal with CL heals!!".

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
This thread delivers! i mean where is this server gone to.. ppl killing other ppl in rvr... sad rly >_<

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
tribute said:

I'm sure you do tribut. I would have expected you to know it's not impossible to beat higher RR people than you though. But that would just be my beginners luck I guess ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
in simple terms he wants to zerg all the soloers down with his mini group but the full groups wont let him, bad full groups, how dare you :twak:

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
im ok with meeting less skilled small grps, but he just made it impossible to do anything... nm mebbe i just had a bad day.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Going to say something no one else has said.

You're a ******* gimp (No, not a bondage mask..) you expect not to get rolled when you want to roll soloers? Get a bloody clue.

You know more about DAoC than who ever? I honestly doubt that; since this thread seems to prove you don't.

Gah, n00bs.

Deal with it.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
tribute said:
he should leave harmless enemies I think, otherwise we never going to gt high rr

Read the manual or fuck off to another game.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
tribute said:

how the heck is he going to know ur not opted... and why should he care

first of all hes not going to stand around and look and quess what classes u are...

secondly.. ur a small grp, he has small grp.... u died... the end and its all fair

tribute said:

oh, u mean against solors... raaiiighhhhhhhhttt

Ceiastae

It's my birthday today!

Im only 11 years old and i know! that im better than sollers! Lalalaala! i pwn even 4 full groups while you only can take 3 people at one time!!!!
Stop act like a kid imo... This is just a too childish thread

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
tribute said:

doubt that makes sense to anybody except urself

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
tribute said:
im ok with meeting less skilled small grps, but he just made it impossible to do anything... nm mebbe i just had a bad day.
Why shouldn't you be ok with meeting less skilled small groups? They're free rps. So, basicly, you just don't want to run into anything that might pose a challenge or stop you from earning easy rps.
So, using your logic, opted groups like Maelstrom shouldn't be able to atack... well, anyone? Or maybe they're supposed to take on 4fg's at a time?

islef

Loyal Freddie
Ceiastae said:
Im only 11 years old and i know! that im better than sollers! Lalalaala! i pwn even 4 full groups while you only can take 3 people at one time!!!!
Stop act like a kid imo... This is just a too childish thread

Was that an attempt to be funneh??
If not, make your father tell your classmates to stop buggering you.. that way maybe you wont have such an overinflated ego on these boards:touch:

Gamah

Banned
Quality thread, next time I am about to have a 1v1 vs a good player, I should yell..HOLD ON A MIN MATE, YOU MIGHT BE BETTER @ DAOC THAN ME DO NOT ATTACK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom