TV take me out

Ezteq

Queen of OT
urgh; just sends me diving for the remote to change channel in sheer panic incase I accedentally subject myself to it. It makes me recoil in horror at how shallow people really are and makes my brain shout at me 'you are inferior!! Lose weight, gain height, tan your skin, bleach your hair, stick plastic to your fingertips and in your chest because if you don't no man will ever choose you, you must want to be chosen you worthless being!!!!'

...but that's just me.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
it makes me feel bad, dopey, angry, and sad...but not happy or sneezy.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i watch this sometimes with my gf and pretend all the time that i hate it, but i love it really

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
The tragic thing is I used to look at some US shows and console myself thinking; silly Americans, at least the quality of our TV is a little above pond scum.

This, along with quite a few UK shows proves that it isn't. :(

russell

FH is my second home
It is a heinous program. The desperation that pours out of the TV is louder than the volume. It is bad and I usually love tack telly.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
163848_493275827868_506912868_6177193_6259132_n.jpg

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's a dating show, it's not meant to be high brow, just a bit of pointless fun.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I love it when they have finished that date. 90% of the time the mans like "yeah I think she really fancies me" and the girls just; "no."

russell

FH is my second home
It's a dating show, it's not meant to be high brow, just a bit of pointless fun.
I know dude and I love pointless fun believe me(!) but this really is barrel scraping and vomit inducing and when you stumble upon it you end up thinking WHERE did they find these people??!!

Mind you some of the women are really attractive/glamour types -so I CAN understand you watching it for that.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
No, most of the women are utter dogs masquerading as glamourous types. That's part of the weird draw of the show. They think they're aces, but they're all desperate slags. It's amazing.

russell

FH is my second home
No, most of the women are utter dogs masquerading as glamourous types. That's part of the weird draw of the show. They think they're aces, but they're all desperate slags. It's amazing.

Most look ok to me, its when they talk it gets worrying.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
the funniest one is that welsh bird, who leaves her light on for everyone. She actually begged a guy a couple of weeks ago. Its pretty sad.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
The Irish girl on the far right (unless she got picked last night) went to uni with my mates, the guy who turned her down last week for the mental fitness instructor looked gutted afterwards :D

pikeh

Resident Freddy
The Irish girl on the far right (unless she got picked last night) went to uni with my mates, the guy who turned her down last week for the mental fitness instructor looked gutted afterwards :D

Aye he should have picked her, its his fault though. Dickhead :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT

omg that was what I saw, it made me so sad!!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
lol @ the girl this week who forgot to turn her light off. hahahaahah.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
that lucy bird is so desperate she'll keep her light on for everyone.

Everz

FH is my second home
Id shag most of em. That Katie girl who just went is drool worthy.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
hahahaha fuck, whose gonna be left now that lucy n jo jo are gone?

leviathane

Part of the furniture
are rough as fuck, i love it how everyman pretty much turns em both off at same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom