Take it easy

pip

Banned
Cloudz said:
the way you say that you nearly make it sound like a warlock is hard to play!

And even with MoC, theres no lifetap :)

I dont even know who you are, whos ur main?
He his Mr Fanguir to you gimp:)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Cloudz said:
I dont even know who you are, whos ur main?

Fanguir, adding warlock of d00m.

Most of the time hanging around with Pip and another warlock adding on solo fights.

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing better to say Pip when I said about not even noticing about the green con rr1 in rogs?
Had a moment of reflect and realised thats all you really do with ur trio of warlocks? target and kill without even noticing it could of been a level 5 char or something :)

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Cloudz said:
the way you say that you nearly make it sound like a warlock is hard to play!

And even with MoC, theres no lifetap :)

aye true about the lifetap, liftap is always a nice/nasty thing depends on who u play...

about the hard to play thing:

all clases can be hard/easy to play, I think that the essence here is to find out the good and the bad thing about ur class and find out how to use ur potencial in that particular class u play. Think the class that gave me easiest rps is my bard & druid/healer, but then u must play in a grp.

Even in the fact that WL is a new class they r not on the top in rps. That is when I read and hear the whine(s) against WL, all WL should be on top ten on roll of honor, but they r not.

And I dont see to many WL out either. Trust me WL is a funny class to play..but u get alot of aggro from ur enemies, coz they think they r so extreme op, I dont think they r....atleast not anymore, but aye I remember the days when the WL dot allways killed in Leirvik, aye hated it when I played hib. But wen I logged my vamp there adios WL, vamp is the most op class in daoc in my opinion, but then again u have to play it to understand the class:drink: .

Well roll a WL ftw we need more WL's ftw :)

pip

Banned
Cloudz said:
Nothing better to say Pip when I said about not even noticing about the green con rr1 in rogs?
Had a moment of reflect and realised thats all you really do with ur trio of warlocks? target and kill without even noticing it could of been a level 5 char or something :)
cbh talking to kids with a iq of a turnip:(

krall

Fledgling Freddie
omg this is ...So when we run whit no healers 3-4 or more at night, we should cry about getting zerged over and over by FG's? Just dont work like that. The thing is - we are a few guildmates running most often whit no seers hadly ever doorstepping - like the once we kill. Most often we leave solo'er in combat - or I do anyways. As u can see I got a SB in my sig. so I know woot it feels like to get wtf nuked in a solo fight(sorry Rickard - was grped whit a dark sm - so thought it was his mezz)

About the green con thing..was at berk in iRvR at the top of the hill down to the villa - so we had no chance to see if more was there(and btw a green con can only be there for one thing), and if that was the case, then even a green con tick(that con's yellow when u click at it) can be a pain once the myridong sorc-zerg comes.

Differnt senario. I come running on my BD in iRvR at beno bridge looking for a solo fight - im i gonna get it?..Will the alb casters, scouts ect leave me to fight who ever jumped me first?

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Fanguir said:
U must care, why do u post here at all if i u dont.....??????????

Idiotes = not interested in politics. Plato ftw, well Socrates perhaps but it was Plato who wrote it (Plato might have quoted him but who knows?).

U dont Know pip so why call him an idiot /rude

My oh my, what a piece of work you are.

I could write a more detailed reply, but your posts lacks so much sense and judging by your behaviour I doubt you would come close to understand it anyways. Probably just best off laughing at you, haha.

Arthuria

Banned
Coldbeard said:
My oh my, what a piece of work you are.

I could write a more detailed reply, but your posts lacks so much sense and judging by your behaviour I doubt you would come close to understand it anyways. Probably just best off laughing at you, haha.
agree, its like, PIP2!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
thats NFDGG2's battle hymn dammit we play that when we is leaving DC!!!

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
krall said:
omg this is ...So when we run whit no healers 3-4 or more at night, we should cry about getting zerged over and over by FG's? Just dont work like that. The thing is - we are a few guildmates running most often whit no seers hadly ever doorstepping - like the once we kill. Most often we leave solo'er in combat - or I do anyways. As u can see I got a SB in my sig. so I know woot it feels like to get wtf nuked in a solo fight(sorry Rickard - was grped whit a dark sm - so thought it was his mezz)

About the green con thing..was at berk in iRvR at the top of the hill down to the villa - so we had no chance to see if more was there(and btw a green con can only be there for one thing), and if that was the case, then even a green con tick(that con's yellow when u click at it) can be a pain once the myridong sorc-zerg comes.

Differnt senario. I come running on my BD in iRvR at beno bridge looking for a solo fight - im i gonna get it?..Will the alb casters, scouts ect leave me to fight who ever jumped me first?

u have addet soo many times on my 1vs1 fights so stop the bullshit about u not adding

krall

Fledgling Freddie
whinersmincer said:
u have addet soo many times on my 1vs1 fights so stop the bullshit about u not adding

I trust ur ingame name is not whinermincer? pls tell it :)..So I atleast can say if I did it - and dont confuse me whit Fangir lol - just coz i run whit him now and then :) /slap fanguir:flame:

trust me its not like i feel the love when i solo on BD - often got 2+ whatever on me - coz I play Bonedancer...then its allright to add it seems

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
krall said:
I trust ur ingame name is not whinermincer? pls tell it :)..So I atleast can say if I did it - and dont confuse me whit Fangir lol - just coz i run whit him now and then :) /slap fanguir:flame:

omg im the might whinersmincer the mighty whineboy

Kinag

Part of the furniture
krall said:

I "whined" (as you call it) because I'm sick of being added on when I'm having fair fights, especially by the usual warlock crew, what is even more retarded is that the group consists of what? 3 Warlock, 1 BD, 1 skald (add in seers when you have access to them).

I don't whine if you gank me unless I'm already in a fight, which has been the last 10 times you've ganked me.

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
yes u didt because i can remember someone called henningprimdahl thats fore sure thats why everytime i see that name i run off because i know that u are gonna add on my fight

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Oki I give up - woot pl in the grp do well cant keep them from unloading a champer - wount chance the fact that I will not add if I can help it.

Etinay

Fledgling Freddie
damn swedish has ruined my norwegian then :(

Overskyet i Skövde, flytt til sverige, mye mer for pengene :D

pip

Banned
All need to be killed then /rude for being tard's on fh
if you want to solo play chess:wanker: most folk on fh that whine about being added on, would whine about winning the lotto:p and probably the other half are to young to gamble:) When you die to us don't log on fh and whine about it, just re buff come back and give us more Rpeeeeeeeeessss.

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
He he he this is funny :), this whole thread is funny, for those who take alot to serious : chill out, relax, TAKE IT EASY. or come to my office and I'll prescribe u some medication and give u direction to a psyciatrist or a psycologist, depends on the outcome of the consultation, take care I am a nice doctor. see u out in rvr :):drink:

oh try to have a laugh it dosent hurt if ur ribs are not broken....

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
All need to be killed then /rude for being tard's on fh
if you want to solo play chess:wanker: most folk on fh that whine about being added on, would whine about winning the lotto:p and probably the other half are to young to gamble:) When you die to us don't log on fh and whine about it, just re buff come back and give us more Rpeeeeeeeeessss.

thats the problem i have met u 2 times solo and both times i kicked u ass with out any probs but then u came back with ure friends and zerked my ass /cry

Etinay

Fledgling Freddie
Arthuria said:
til harryland? nei takk :p

kanskje harry, men fan hva man får for pengene, og man får svensk på kjøpet!! \o/

og det er et + og være tjej :D

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
whinersmincer said:
thats the problem i have met u 2 times solo and both times i kicked u ass with out any probs but then u came back with ure friends and zerked my ass /cry

according to muylaetrix book of tactics...

if you get killed, come back with more friends.

pip

Banned
whinersmincer said:
lol you killed me? couldn't kill me if i went afk for 20 min gimp:p

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Etinay said:
kanskje harry, men fan hva man får for pengene, og man får svensk på kjøpet!! \o/

og det er et + og være tjej :D

Jepp svenske damer er finere, jeg har oxo flyttet dit, har adresse i Gøteborg men jobber i Oslo, og jeg får mye mye mere igjenn for pengene, + 80 lapper i året for å pendle :):drink:

+ at man kan kjøre Austin Martin for halve prisen og gi dama en ny Volvo he he og seff det er EU og ikke nisseland lol lol

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
according to muylaetrix book of tactics...

if you get killed, come back with more friends.

but i dont have any friends what to do then :):) any special number i can call to get to u like. muylaetrix.support/hotline/gettingzerkedpleasehelp :Æ)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom