Sex Take a picture

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Out the window, where ever you are as you read this, at the house, car, boat, café, the mistress etc.
I'll start.
IMAG0705.jpg

Olgaline

FH is my second home
foar-prunedanishes608.jpg

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You tried this thread already quite some time ago didn't you? Same result iirc

Olgaline

FH is my second home
You tried this thread already quite some time ago didn't you? Same result iirc

Don't think so, no
But yeah, I do sometimes get the feeling that things aren't quite what they used to be around here - Not necessarily a bad thing for the majority who are still here mind you.
But, all things do evolve afterall, some stick around and embrace the changes and some no longer find the same fulfillment and thus slowly but surely glide away into obscurity - And a wonderfull spectacular few go out with a bang ;)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
taking a picture out my window would immediately compromise the security of the teedlebunker :eek:

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I don't have windows, I'm not allowed to see outside, I just have mirrors and you wouldn't want to see what see.... Trust me

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
hmm, should have been an 'i' in there at the end, here ya go anyway. I drew on them too
edsboobs.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The camera on my Nexus 7 is vulture poo.
How come there's no flash?

The S2 is what, 3 or 4 years older and its camera puts the N7 to shame.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The camera on my Nexus 7 is vulture poo.
How come there's no flash?

The S2 is what, 3 or 4 years older and its camera puts the N7 to shame.
Why the fuck are you using a fucking tablet to take a pic, use a camera. Fucking hell. Seriously this pisses me off, next you will be moaning that your Nexus does not show all the channels your tv does or boil the kettle.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why the fuck are you using a fucking tablet to take a pic

Whilst I sorta agree with that view - why do they include a wank camera rather than a good one?

My missus' old N7 doesn't have a rear facing camera - just the foreward one for skype. Works fine for that. She uses her S2 for her normal "camera" stuff.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Whilst I sorta agree with that view - why do they include a wank camera rather than a good one?

My missus' old N7 doesn't have a rear facing camera - just the foreward one for skype. Works fine for that. She uses her S2 for her normal "camera" stuff.
Call me old fashioned but I use a camera for taking real pictures, my phone for taking shit pictures, my tablet never leaves the house.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Call me old fashioned but I use a camera for taking real pictures, my phone for taking shit pictures

I never can be arsed lumping a camera around with me any more - especially since I pretty much have to carry the phone.

I'm pretty pleased with the S3 I've got. Yep, it's not an SLR, but then I'm not that into photography.

Yep, it's far from pro, but this sort of stuff:
Thirlmere.jpg
is enough for me - especially as I don't have to carry another piece of kit round on my bike :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I never can be arsed lumping a camera around with me any more - especially since I pretty much have to carry the phone.

I'm pretty pleased with the S3 I've got. Yep, it's not an SLR, but then I'm not that into photography.

Yep, it's far from pro, but this sort of stuff: is enough for me - especially as I don't have to carry another piece of kit round on my bike :)
Not disagreeing too much about the phone but to complain about a tablets capability to take a photo, please, fuckoff. My toaster does not take pictures, guess what, it was not designed to.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Nah, just kidding.
I took this on a Samsung Note1, no farting about , just walked up and clicked.
What is the point of a dedicated camera for 90% of shots.miami52.jpg

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Call me old fashioned but I use a camera for taking real pictures, my phone for taking shit pictures, my tablet never leaves the house.

My S4 takes excellent pictures, I bought a cheapish Sony camera (£150odd) for work but now it just lives in a drawer and I use the phone. Likewise going out and about, would rather just use the phone as I don't really want to lug a camera round as well.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not to mention for the majority pictures are meant to capture a moment, as they were meant to do, not be some HD orgasmfest over pixeldensity :LOL:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Guess.

Attachments

• DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    789.6 KB · Views: 83

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Off the top of my head I would say an Xperia Tablet Z.

leggy

Probably Scottish
My second desk (site day) is a disaster zone so you get the intelligent, unused portion to look at. Notice the complete lack of creases on the power systems book.

Attachments

• IMG_1034 (2).jpg
    IMG_1034 (2).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 35

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom